Do I have HPPD?

Hello, this is my first post on the forum,

I used to take MDMA a lot, sometimes up to 3 times a week, that was in the summer of 2018. I have now stopped taking MDMA but still occasionally smoke weed. I have a sort of static in my eyes when looking into the sky or at a blank surface, the static is harder to see when looking at textured surfaces though. I also am also worrying about my health and I’m always thinking that it may be something worse such as a brain Tumor although no lumps are visible. The anxiety gets very bad on a night and I start thinking of all the other illnesses that I have. I have had these symptoms since around August of last year. Was just wondering if anyone could help me understand what’s happening? Thanks.

hppd wise, you have a mild form, by the sounds of it... This is your body giving you a massive alarm call not to take any more drugs (even weed). If you stay sober, eat healthy and just go out and do some fun stuff (non drug fun!) you'll probably fully recover.

As for the other stuff, sounds like your anxieties are just getting the better of you. Go have a health check and put your mind at ease.