Can it Be HPPD ?

danjoking

So hello Evreyone , Sorry for my bad english
I'll tell you my story
I have to know an opinion from people and hear what their opinion on this subject, 
I was smoking for 6 months Cannabis sometimes every day Sometimes no day, 
one day I got a panic attack I thought I was crazy I held my head and I felt something bad happened in my brain

after it never touch drugs again

After a month and a half months I managed to get over this, 
but it was still a feeling of NUMB. After about 4 months I drank alcohol and then started the 

- symptoms of vision,

- I suddenly began to see myself a lot in reflections in the mirror In the floor in everything you can see in reflection, 
- I have to Being constantly aware of everything that happens around the room and terming it with objects, 
- sometimes happens to me situations that I look at from a distance I see a tree and I think it's a human and after two seconds I notice that it is a tree
- Any movement that occurs at the angle of the eye I must notice

-some black eye floaters(trying not to notice about it)

it's not permanent

thank you all guys and sorry for my bad english 
I hope we all get well together
Edited by danjoking

It's not uncommon for really strong cannabis to give people panic attacks.  From what I've seen and experienced that can come on quite suddenly.

It's hard to say what's going on with the symptoms you've described.  That being said, "black floaters" are pretty common especially as we age.  You might want to have your eyes checked.  The symptom of concern is seeing things like a person actually being a tree.  Does this happen all the time or every once in a while?

I'm curious, have you ever taken any drugs besides alcohol and cannabis?  I've read in this forum about people getting hppd like symptoms from weed.  For me, it was over use of psychedelics that gave me this disorder.  My symptoms are quite different from what you're describing.

So, I can't say if you have hppd or not.   I'd refrain from any drug use and see if the symptoms start to moderate or go away.  It sounds like you're already doing that which is great!

Hang in there!

Edited by MadDoc
Foolish typing
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, MadDoc said:

It's not uncommon for really strong cannabis to give people panic attacks.  From what I've seen and experienced that can come on quite suddenly.

It's hard to say what's going on with the symptoms you've described.  That being said, "black floaters" are pretty common especially as we age.  You might want to have your eyes checked.  The symptom of concern is seeing things like a person actually being a tree.  Does this happen all the time or every once in a while?

I'm curious, have you ever taken any drugs besides alcohol and cannabis?  I've read in this forum about people getting hppd like symptoms from weed.  For me, it was over use of psychedelics that gave me this disorder.  My symptoms are quite different from what you're describing.

So, I can't say if you have hppd or not.   I'd refrain from any drug use and see if the symptoms start to moderate or go away.  It sounds like you're already doing that which is great!

Hang in there!

Hey Madoc thank for reply 

I took hashish few time with cannbias 

seeing things like a person actually being a tree.  Does this happen all the time or every once in a while? When i pay notice for it once in a while

In my opinion, I think my head mess with me i feel scared all time stress, Numb paranoia panic attack, cant focus only think about my symptoms and i cant be Distract

i did blood test and everything look fine unless b12 normal is from 103-712 i have 317

now i pay attention for some symptoms- waves , static snow at night , lightning

when i close my eyes i can see patterns, , lightning ,static tv at my room when its dark , my head is like on a boat

Edited by danjoking