Trippy feeling

Anyone get a trippy feeling which is like having these weird trippy sensations in your body but they feel dysphoric instead of euphoric? This has been going on for a couple of weeks and it's so disturbing. I just want it to stop.

Yeah I feel like I'm tripping constantly. It's the biggest thing I can't handle. I feel it in my head and all over my body. I wish I just had visuals. I can handle the visuals. It's my dp/dr along with it that has driven me insane. I can't take it. I try to build strength and say I can take it. And then like can crumble 5 minutes later. I literally am fighting every second of every day. Can someone make it there whole life like this? 

I've always compared it to the last hour or two of a strong trip.... The good feeling is long gone, but you are still left with visuals, trippy, dark thoughts, paranoia and psychical sensations.

I would gladly take on everyone's visual symptoms for some dp/dr peace. Benzos take the edge off, as does alcohol. Both substances need to be handled with care.

You can get through life with it, but I wont sugar coat it... It's a daily struggle and you have to fight hard.... My best advice is to find a way to work from home, it has made my life so much easy to handle.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years here. yeah i did 5 grams yesterday of shrooms and an acd hit. i had a "relapse" of the dp and felt the same way during that first bad trip that triggered this.   but, it was also healing. I realized yesterday on that trip that my brain is finally coming back to normal. I was able to stare at the stare and feel connected with the universe. but it was too much for my brain to handle so i had a "relapse" of that mental breakdown

This is the worst symptom and it's gotten worse over the past week, week and a half. I thought I had a handle on hppd and could survive the worst of it but if this goes on much longer I may need to make plans to take my own life. I can't handle this.

Well prior to ingesting passive smoke a month ago it was august 2015 for me - so I know what it's like to have a worsening case despite no drug use in years. Just gotta keep up hope bud - it took last month to make me realize that I had actually gotten better in some regards, only I hadn't realized it because of the all the other stuff going on. And now BAM, all those old symptoms are returning. You've been consistently going downhill then since 2015? And I suppose you've not come across any passive smoke or anything like me?

So this "feeling" has turned into aches and pains throughout my body. I don't know if I'm getting sucked into another OCD loop but I'm wondering if I might have Lyme...