Hey guys, just noticed the site is back online. Good to see.

David, is it possible to create some similar categories as the old one? (medication, spiritual, just for fun etc). I think this will help get the chat started again.

Also, the page I had bookmarked www.hppdonline.com/forum leads to a 404 "page not found" page. I imagine this is happening with alot of old users and they think the site is still down, you need to set up a 301 to divert that url to the new homepage. Shout me if you need help with that.

Cheers, Jay

David, is it possible to create some similar categories as the old one? (medication, spiritual, just for fun etc). I think this will help get the chat started again.

Also, the page I had bookmarked www.hppdonline.com/forum leads to a 404 "page not found" page. I imagine this is happening with alot of old users and they think the site is still down, you need to set up a 301 to divert that url to the new homepage. Shout me if you need help with that.

Cheers, Jay

Hey Jay, how the hell are you? Glad to see you made the transition to the new board.

I would like to strongly second Jay's suggetsion to create sub-forums of medication, spritiual, and just for fun. I think these were important outlets for members of the community.

Dukkha

I know that spirituality thougts is somewhat that comes with HPPD but maybe this isn't supposed to be a recreational forum. I mean, spirituality isn't really HPPD related in itself, though a lot of us have ideas about it.

Atleast, in my opinion, i would like to able able to refeer to this forum to non-sufferers without getting doubts about the serious condition this can be. Subcats like expanded awareness and spiritual might give the board miscredit as we try to batlle/co-op/accept this disorder. Cuz that is in the end what its all about. I do not find these categories, from a medical viewpoint, relevant to this phenomena (HPPD and other perceptual disorders).

But in the end, it is a question what David and the members want, i want information and tools to manage HPPD (which i got from this fourm and made my life worth living).

Just my opinion but such subjects would just as well fit in an off-topic discussion, distinguishe what is relevant for the thing we are all here for. There are multiple boards with spirituality context one can attend if so pleased.

I do agree that a medication categorie would be great since it let us all share ideas and experiences on how to beat or manage this disorder. That is what most visitors (not members) are intereseted in.

Anyway, great to see both of you guys...

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers, Jay

Hey Jay,

What took you so long? I told you about this a while ago.

Larry

• 4 months later...

Nice to see some familiar names back. I was on the old board just for a little bit before it went offline, can't remember if I had the same handle back then. Regardless, yall were some of the folks who helped me get through my initial rough period, and in turn, have helped me pay it forward to other noob sufferers. Let's get this place rolling again!