Smoking weed after acquiring HPPD

Joeygeorgie88

Hi guys

I was in a room with two people smoking recently.....although I did NOT smoke myself, and left after 5 mins or so, evidently I inhaled some second hand smoke and my symptoms have been steadily worsening since then. I thought I was bad before, but this is just hellish, and literally getting worse day by day.

Anyone else consume drugs (or inhale second hand smoke) and have a similar aftermath?

I still go to a lot of shows where people consume cannabis.  I've never noticed anything from second hand smoke and I'm hyper sensitive.  Everybody is different I guess.  I try weed about once every 3 to 4 years and I always have a bad reaction.  I guess I'll never learn.

Edited by MadDoc

Describe it?  Sure.  Racing heart, my visuals get intense, I have really unearthly thoughts that are associated with the visuals.  I can't form a sentence and can't even function.  This only lasts about an hour but it's not pleasant.  Understand, ages ago I used to smoke weed from the time I woke up until the day was done.  That was ... almost 40 years ago.  I'm around people who smoke weed all the time.  Just can't do it myself.  I wish I could.  It was medicine for a modern world.  Sobriety is a good deal though and life is great.

For me after I smoked some bud I had wild visuals, literally stronger than lsd I've ever taken. Felt like I was straight on a fuck ton of lsd. My visuals were circles all in my vision covering everything. Essentially pokka dots. After that day I had bad anxiety and more vss for like a week. Afterwards I went to baseline and the anxiety went away. Now I feel better but my symptoms are the same.