Waking up in pain

Every morning since hppd, I wake up with tension headaches and my muscles feel so tight like they're about to snap. After I get up and walk around for a while my body returns to my norm. Am I the only person who gets this??????

I think it's from all the anxiety created from hppd and keeping still for 8 hrs straight idk.

In my opinion it's anxiety. When i didn't get proper sleep or I'm just tired i feel tension headaches. I tense my muscles in stressful situation(social fears). I'm trying to get proper sleep and when i wake up I get from bed as a mummy, very quick. I'm trying to do so manual work.This attitude helps me to start better day. I don't give myself time to thinking. My advice, concentrate on proper sleep and don't waste your time for thinking.

Regards

Thanks for the reply man you're the only person that gave one :angry: Ya your def right about anxiety being part of the problem. But I exercise 4 hrs. daily to counteract the anxiousness (if thats a word) It's not insomnia or I wouldn't be sleeping. Also thinking has nothing to do with it because I'm so active I don't have time to think. I make sure not to have too much time on my hands that's always been one of my personal cures to hppd.

I had 20 ppl read this post will a couple of you just take a moment of your time and say I don't have any pain when I awake, or Ya that same stuff happens to me. I'd really appreaciate it! I want to know if this has anything to do with hppd or if It's just my vertabrates slipping. Thanx in advance!!!

On another note, I'm really sad to hear not more ppl are trying or responding well to that Trial med. seemed too good to be true. Still nice to know after I'm gone some hppders might be closer to feeling normal from modern med's most likely not even intended for hppd.

I dont wake up in pain, but then again my body aches have decreased in intensity a bit,a bit of head pressure and increased static and afterimages yes though, as well as very tired/ There was a time when i would wake up with a horrid uncomfortable feeling in my neck, hard to describe, but it has since vanished thank gawd

1998- I can relate. For some reason, I assume stress, I have Bruxism bad at night and just clench my jaw. I wake up and have a slight pressure headache sometimes that fades. Also wake up with really tight neck and shoulder muscles. So I try to stretch before going to bed haha, and after I wake up.

Ludwig I have all the above feel for you man. I was actually hoping nobody would have this problem so it might not be related to hppd. Anyways I appreciate the response take care man. PS. I know some of it is from getting a little older but sometimes I have to sleep with my head elevated so my headaches don't get as severe, it does work give it a try sometime. I also notice when I'm well stretched and I exercised alot I wake up in less pain. Crazziness/Later