Salvia caused HPPD. Please help with medication for extreme anxiety and bipolar depression.

Hello can someone help me with my horrible constant anxiety and depression from salvia caused hppd? I used to take keppra 500 mg twice a day and then 1 gram Keppra XR (extended release) once a day, and as greatly as it helped me, it would have off and on/sporadic negative side effects like depression and suicidal thoughts but i still thought it was worth it because it tamed my anxiety which was horrible for me and still is now that i am of it. I live near Seattle WA area and am looking for a new doctor or nurse practitioner to help me with my hppd by prescribing me with the best possible med combo and therapy. Any suggestions and help? I need it desperately, i hate living like this and can't go back to keppra, i need to try something new, im hoping for a cure but treatment would be enough for me. 

Thank you! But as for benzos i have tried them and they are too short term and not as effective as keppra, too sedative and addicting. I use those for emergencies. I have looked at the topics on here but i can't find any good salvia caused hppd topics which i believe would help me best, but i'm open for any ideas. I just need to get over this extreme anxiety especially so i can live up to my life's ambitions as a 20 year old college student and musician/composer. 

Thank you! But as for benzos i have tried them and they are too short term and not as effective as keppra, too sedative and addicting. I use those for emergencies. I have looked at the topics on here but i can't find any good salvia caused hppd topics which i believe would help me best, but i'm open for any ideas. I just need to get over this extreme anxiety especially so i can live up to my life's ambitions as a 20 year old college student and musician/composer.

As I also listed, lemon balm.