Parents : What should I do ?

So I have been asking my mom to get me prescribed keppra and lamactil for HPPD and dp/dr and she only seems to get mad and say "you're only trying to get our hands on more drugs to get high". I keep explaining to her but she still continues to repeat the whole "trying to abuse prescriptions" excuse. Anything I should do to get her to budge cuz my only option seems to be getting meds from a friend who will soon also be telling his mother and I am praying that all goes well between him and his mom cuz nobody deserves to live with HPPD or depersonalization. I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy

Show her this forum and show her that the Meds you are trying to get have no recreational value. People don't take keppra to get high. Is there anyone else in your family who can help? Reach out to anyone who will listen.

Last resort go to emerg and tell them what's been going on and that you're suicidal. They can refer you to someone who can help

I just told her I am suicidal and that this is not made up. She says that I appear to be fine but I explained to her that I have been keeping it inside cuz I was expecting this reaction ! It's like she doesn't even care if I end up killing myself. Whatever I'm done talking to her about it. I'll just keep getting help from other people. She is just acting like I'm ruining her life ! Good she deserves to have her life ruined

im so sorry for your disfunctional family i understand how tough it is to go through this if no one understands whats going on..i had it too and for me it was a mixture of depression and rage against the stupid society we all live in...thinking that not even my familiy neither my friends are on my side due to misunderstandings still makes me suicidal sometimes cause its not fair...not knowing the least bit about my condition but they are able to condemn me...