How was your life before hppd dp dr?

umit

Had a job at Google. Living in Spain with my girl. I was skateboarding a lot. Had lots of friends. Sold drugs. Money wasn't a problem. My life is still fun sometimes, but in a different way. My life has changed for the worst, but I still appreciate life and what it has to give. Never give in to the depression. It's a state of mind that can become chronic if you don't fight it any more.

I was bound in a very carismatic Christian movement. I still believe but dropped that part. Trying drugs that got me in to this was something of breaking free. I liked the stands at tge local sport venue.

Sadly, my dreams were never fulfilled. I started to dream about packing a bag in my early 20's and just leave for asia. Dreaming about discovering all the flavours of the world. Working with something creativity.

So a part of the mental trauma has been that i an still in a state of never broken free from my parents, a feeling that i am not were i was supposed to be. Money and career never bothered me.

I am at a point today were i am a lot better with my meds and have studied music and still is. I feel ready to start travel. When i got this i couldnt dit on a domestic bus for 30 minutes without freaking out. Now i feel ok at times to take a flight for five hours without "backup".

My goal this year is to do a trip to the U.S, India or Japan. I am also gonna finish my studies and try to make something out of it. Dreams are worth waiting for.

I was bound in a very carismatic Christian movement. I still believe but dropped that part. Trying drugs that got me in to this was something of breaking free. I liked the stands at tge local sport venue.

Sadly, my dreams were never fulfilled. I started to dream about packing a bag in my early 20's and just leave for asia. Dreaming about discovering all the flavours of the world. Working with something creativity.

So a part of the mental trauma has been that i an still in a state of never broken free from my parents, a feeling that i am not were i was supposed to be. Money and career never bothered me.

I am at a point today were i am a lot better with my meds and have studied music and still is. I feel ready to start travel. When i got this i couldnt dit on a domestic bus for 30 minutes without freaking out. Now i feel ok at times to take a flight for five hours without "backup".

My goal this year is to do a trip to the U.S, India or Japan. I am also gonna finish my studies and try to make something out of it. Dreams are worth waiting for.

Japan sounds fun! Lets go on a HPPD team-building :)

About to become senior programmer, worked tirelessly on music, went gym stoned 5 days a week and running after.. not as bad as many peoples stories who my heart goes out to, 2c-i seems to be a big contributor I hope you guys get better. I've not come across one satisfying hppd full recovery story yet, stay away from all psychedelics for their incurable nature if things go wrong. 

Mine has been pretty rough the whole way through.

I had a good childhood but had some anger issues.  Pre-teen and teen years were filled with anxiety and depression (the depression continues- the anxiety is mostly related to my HPPD/DR).  In my early adulthood I got into hard drugs and got HPPD.  Been up and down from there.

I think of getting HPPD as part of a continuum of my mental health struggles.  It's a hard road.