Getting worse!

DoneDoof

I was improving but over the last week it's been getting worse. I'm having trouble sleeping again, my anxiety is rising and the static is getting crazy. I'm also having extremely Vivid dreams again. I don't get it, it's not like I have been doing anything different. This sucks, very frustrating. Just when I had hope I might get better I get knocked down.

• Upvote 1

Hey man, don't lose hope and don't stress out. HPPD's akin to a rollercoaster, some days symptoms will die down, some days symptoms will flare up, c'est la vie. Give it a few days or a week at the most, and I'm pretty certain you'll feel better. Maybe Hppd is cyclical, and worsening symptoms are a sign that the brain is trying to heal itself? Idk, but no worries man, I've gone through the same thing, and usually after a couple days my symptoms die down.

I'll go through days of near norlmacy, no do/dr very little if not no noticible trails then the descent to hell and I fight it off with deep meditation because it's all I have which helps until things calm down but it's impossible for me to have a life this way in the sense that I wish I could have a normal relationship but this condition is too much for just me to handle let alone expect anyone to help me share this burden.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah. It's been 21 fucking years and I do my best to keep on keeping on. I even started a Non Profit for HPPD to raise awareness and fight for research. I'm not giving up on myself and not letting HPPD win...

• 1 month later...