Embarrasing to ask...

Hey, since got hppd I feel that something is wrong with my snake. (Cock, lol). I had really good sex post-hppd, but I have mild pain or continous feeling of compression of my right testicle. So, somebody have problems or something with his underparts?

I will go to urologist, although my family thinks that I am a hipocondriac. I need to establish the basseline of my hppd symptoms before start to build my new live.

Thanks beforehand for answer

• Upvote 1

I don;t think that is hppd related.... I have never heard anyone report anything snake ( :D ) related.... Maybe your snake's eye has hppd too?

anxiety and stress can come out in strange physical ways though, so it could be related... See what the doctor says

Good luck buddy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a relation of testicle pain and hppd symptoms and it is so scary. I have found some relation with lyme disease.

I lived for eight months in a flot with two partners, one of who had a cat and a dog, I'm scary for that, futhermore there was a forest near to my house. My "hppd" started when I back to live in my city (I was studying in other town).

So, although all my tests are good or not showing any disease, obviusly something is fucked. I'm not hipocondriac. The tests that I made are: TAC and EEG for brain injuries and all of tets were good.

Futhermore, I go to a urologist in two days for testicle pain and hope that pain is caused fot anxiety. I also go to hearing doctor, because I have pain too.

So, somebody have experience with lyme disease? I hadn't a rash or eritema in my body. Somebody to know if that is a essential or necessary symptom to have Lyme disease?

Lyme is very heavy where I live.  Lots of people with it.  Don't have it self, though.  Everybodys' dogs have it (but they tolerate it better than humans).  People often think of it as rheumatic but it is primarily neurological is damage.  Lyme can mimic most neurological problems.  Rash is often absent.  Blood tests sometimes give false negatives.  The longer you have it, the longer it takes to treat.  It is treated with doxycycline.  No point being afraid, just get tested and ask for antibiotic.

But you know that your HPPD was drug related don't you?

There are lots of reports of pain (anywhere) with HPPD.  Some feel it might just be more self awareness - just more perception weirdness.  But some have frank, chronic pain.  Ear pain is reported but mostly tinnitus.

Be sure to ask for Prolactin test.  Urologist do it anyway and it probably is fine.  However if it is high or high-normal, that is a sign of low dopamine.  Also, high prolactin causes lower testosterone which causes sexual changes or problems.

Thanks Visual.

First of all, in my country, lyme and hppd are totally uncomon and unknown, I don't know if it is because not much cases were reports or if not much people touch acid or are biten by that fucking insects.

In relation with your ask, yes, I know that hppd is a disorder with cognitive and neurological symptons (visual, brain fog that causes dp/dr...) and caused by drugs. My problem is really simple, I cant know if is hppd or lyme because I had only one trip (by shrooms), in which all was fine until my friend's cat gave me a scratch. So, I dont know if is hppd for a unique dosage of shroom or lyme for the cat's scratch or other (I slept with a cat and a dog for these days).

What do you think is more probably!?

I'm fucking looking for a diagnose for one of two strange disorders. That disorders are really strange in my country, and difficult to know because can be hppd for bad trip and weed mixed with antipshicotics. or lyme for the scratch by cat or slepts with animals.

Should I contact with the cat's owner for ask if it have lyme? can have his cat lyme although it not manifest symptoms?

Finally, what tests I should ask to doctor for lyme?

Sorry bad english..

As far as I know, you cannot get Lymes from a cat scratch.  It has to be a tick bite ... and the tick needs to be attached to you 24 hours or longer (that is what docs here say).  So if you didn't have a bloated tick to remove from your body, it is not likely.

It is possible to get HPPD from a single trip.  A few have got it from one trip on weed.  And a few got it from antibiotic meds.  Was your weed mixed with antipsychotics? - that would be nasty..

Often peoples symptoms of HPPD don't show up immediately after their trip.  But it depends on the individual.  I never did drugs and got it from chemicals from a badly manufactured carpet.  Guess there can be many causes.

Don't worry about your English ... with HPPD we all have bad English, lol.

• Upvote 1

I think it should not be lyme but HPPD, but the thing is so fucked up, because both are very strange. HPPD by a single dose of mushrooms or a lyme tick bite nonexistent, symptoms began 2 months after sleeping with animals and eating mushrooms. 

I'm looking for a needle in a haystack. 

I'm scared that my girlfriend has two dogs and she found a tick, but it came not to bite. This got me thinking ... When I was sleeping with animals (lived in another house) I may notice a tingling in my leg... I did not notice even bite, it is possible that these bite? I have seen that many people infected with lyme ticks have not seen a bit

I personally have not seen a tick on my life, but I think in that tingling ... maybe I have fucked .... 

I know you're not a guru, nor a shaman, but I read that you live in a place with lots of lyme. You think this is HPPD? more likely that a tick?

I dont know if is lyme or not, but i'm really fucked. I was fine with HPPD because my family, friends and girl knew it and now I'm sick of chronic fatigue, with neurological symptoms.

People with HPPD, go out and live your live, now is not my vision (i know isn't only the vision, I have brain fog too) that keep me in my room, is extremely pain in legs, harms, neck, digestive problems, testicular problems, fever...

if hppd is a hell, imagine with the hole 900000000000000 yards.

I'm going out from the forum. I'm ''lucky'', my family are meds and have hospitals. They will look for a disease, I will do tests for lyme, bartonella, clamydia...

PD: hppd people that have problems with antibiotic, if u have fever or muscle/pain pain or similar than me, you can be experimenting herxheimer, in relation with parasit problems (lyme, etc)

Good buy guys, I wish you the best and I will come to show my results.

yes but until now, all medical test are good, they think im hipocondriac or depressive, all of us know how are the meds with '' strange disorders'' and the chronic form of lyme or SFC here in Spain aren't recognized.

I'm so scared because I have low fever for 2 weeks, and I cant buy antibiotics without script.... I will go next week to my family's hospital and tell my severe situation, I hope that they believe me, 

I know that antibiotic can help me a lot... but they cant script me if they see nothing in the test... I will do LTT for burgdorferi and bartonella, and more.... thanks visual..

I have HPPD, and have had issues with testicular pain since the beginning.  You're not alone.

I saw a urologist many many years ago and was diagnosed with epididymitis.  The pain I had was fleeting, sometimes sharp but didn't occur very often.  I remember trying antibiotics, but that really did nothing for me.  I think perhaps it's a side-effect of an overstimulated nervous system or hormonal/neurotransmitter side effects, perhaps also creating changes in androgens as well.

A change in lifestyle will probably correct it, but as long as you do things to irritate your HPPD, you may continue to make things worse.  Just my opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jager! Hey man! I can completely relate to this (to a degree). Since having HPPD and DP/DR I have experienced erectile dysfunction. Sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't. I am only 24 years old so it's extraordinarily challenging to inform an intimate partner that my dick may or may not work. This has been one of THE biggest struggles that have come since attaining DP and HPPD, it's simply horrible. My personal confidence within the realm of intimacy has completely diminished. I feel like I can only date certain girls... the one's who are willing to be with me regardless of how things turn out in the bedroom (very challenging). I have noticed a personal decrease in libido and sex drive as well.

It's not so much testicular pain but I can relate to snake problems. 

You got HPPD by a cat? And yet you sleep with cats? Fuck, I'd never go close one if that would be my cause. What an unfortune..

I got my first signs of HPPD in Spain too. What did you ingest? I got it from MDMA, but hey in Spain they call it crystal and it's basicly anything that pumps serotonin and makes your pupils huge. And I who thought that was safer than ecstasy pills. Because sometimes they are full of MDA, PMMA or even opiates. I guess you never know these days. My last drug usage was a half blotter acid that was probably the strongest trip I ever experienced. Wonder how much it contained..

Another theory is that we are more sensitive to hallucinogens. I always smoked less weed for same effect, got the sickest visuals and best trips than anyone in my company.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here mate. MDMA well called crystals in Spain too. I'm fucking sure it was something else. It looked a bit pink/white. The usual MDMA was slightly light brown with a smell of anis. This devil did not have these qualities. Just uncriminalize it already so people won't get sick or even die from using street drugs.

• 1 month later...