Hookah

Just wanted to know if anyone else uses. What are its effects on your visuals compared to ciggarettes? No this is not a "how tobacco affects your visuals" thread. Shisha, hookah tobacco' doesn't have all of the additives that cigarettes have to make you feel happier and get nicotene in your system faster. With that said I just want to know how it effects your visuals compared to cigarettes.

Hookah doesn`t affect my visuals at all. Cigarettes helped me deal with HPPD in the beginning but now I feel like they are doing more harm than good. Sometimes I feel really good in the morning: mind is clear, feel calm, visuals are at a minimum, don`t feel any head pressure. But as soon as I smoke a cigarette it disrupts that peace. This change was recent. I`d say Hookah and e cigs are the safer route.

Hookah doesn`t affect my visuals at all. Cigarettes helped me deal with HPPD in the beginning but now I feel like they are doing more harm than good. Sometimes I feel really good in the morning: mind is clear, feel calm, visuals are at a minimum, don`t feel any head pressure. But as soon as I smoke a cigarette it disrupts that peace. This change was recent. I`d say Hookah and e cigs are the safer route.

This was happening to me too. I decided to quit, today will be my first day but I haven't smoked since 8pm yesterday :o. Idk if this will help me out or not but I was smoking to much nicotine and it made me feel speedy sometimes, I think that is what was causing some problems.