Plan

Image from Commencement: Image

Plan project to be bound and cataloged in the Library includes: Chapter 1 an exhaustive argument and discussion of how the current dx. criteria is neither valid nor stable, and results in harm to pts.. Chapter 2 starts with accounts of flashbacks from an isolated report in late 1800's to the three articles in 1954-1955 and up to present day with new case studies from my work to demonstrate this is a stable syndrome with distinct diagnostic boundaries and a hx. hard to ignore. A focus on development of key findings to work towards creation of etiology and re: nosology. Chapter 3: Redefining HPPD with consideration for DSM-V guidelines, why there is no change, and proposal for first biomarker for the disorder. Included original protocol from independent work at HMS. Chapter 4. The Neurobiology to support an updated theory of HPPD addressing CNS AND the ANS to answer why the disorder breaks conventional ideas. Rationale for biomarker. Chapter 5 is an insider's guide to working at a psychiatric research lab with info on how the research came to be and my experience at McLean Hospital. Original documents included. The HPPD illustrated story from a suffer is included. 100+ pages of single spaced descriptions of HPPD and DP/DR in words from the communities from my research and message board. Copies of publications, original documents. Complete bibliography of HPPD and related subjects with over 100 references. Because of fair use law restrictions, the plan is available only in hard copy in one location. An electronic form updated after my oral examination and approval of Dr. Abraham will be available as soon as edits and deletions are complete. Lastly, included: examination and descriptions of stereochemistry and chemical and electrical signal transduction and my experience and evidence-based recommendations of good/bad psychotherapeutics and pharmacotherapy for HPPD to inform clinical practice.

Total 397 pages. Oral And Written Outside Examiner: Henry David Abraham, MD.

David

• 4 weeks later...