andrewcb Posted September 18, 2013 Report Share Posted September 18, 2013 Cures me 75% the other 25% I dont even care about as hydrocodone takes away my anxiety, depression and boost the crap out of my energy levels and motivation. So the 25% I dont really notice, Sad thing is I had to quit after 14 months being on 60mg daily and I can't find a single doctor that will prescribe them even though hell they will prescribe me just about anything else, just not what I want. Anyone else have good effects with opiates? hydros work best for me but a 60mg oxy gets me by just fine too but I prefer the hydrocodones anyday. Stuff stops looking like a dream or spaced out or whatever I am see, depth perception is better and I can walk outside without the sun hurting the crap out of my eyes and can go back in a dark room just fine(usually I go outside and come back in and takes a minute or 2 until I can see again). Just colors and people/objects look like how they are suppose to and they also help with my migraines which come from the base of the skull, what feels like a pin right smack in the middle of my brain and the right side of my neck stops hurting and getting stiff. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now