hydrocodne is my cure

andrewcb

Cures me 75% the other 25% I dont even care about as hydrocodone takes away my anxiety, depression and boost the crap out of my energy levels and motivation. So the 25% I dont really notice, Sad thing is I had to quit after 14 months being on 60mg daily and I can't find a single doctor that will prescribe them even though hell they will prescribe me just about anything else, just not what I want. Anyone else have good effects with opiates? hydros work best for me but a 60mg oxy gets me by just fine too but I prefer the hydrocodones anyday. Stuff stops looking like a dream or spaced out or whatever I am see, depth perception is better and I can walk outside without the sun hurting the crap out of my eyes and can go back in a dark room just fine(usually I go outside and come back in and takes a minute or 2 until I can see again). Just colors and people/objects look like how they are suppose to and they also help with my migraines which come from the base of the skull, what feels like a pin right smack in the middle of my brain and the right side of my neck stops hurting and getting stiff.

I get basically full symptom relief from tramadol. Been on it about five years, no hppd to speak of anymore. And my hppd symptoms were really bad before i started the tramadol. Visuals non-stop, depression, anxiety, "out of body" feelings (like my mind was seperate from my body...if that makes sense). But about 2 weeks after starting tramadol, things got markedly better and my hppd symptoms are about 99.9% gone. I can still see visual snow and floaters and tracers, but i have to be looking for, or focusing on, seeing it.

I get basically full symptom relief from tramadol. Been on it about five years, no hppd to speak of anymore. And my hppd symptoms were really bad before i started the tramadol. Visuals non-stop, depression, anxiety, "out of body" feelings (like my mind was seperate from my body...if that makes sense). But about 2 weeks after starting tramadol, things got markedly better and my hppd symptoms are about 99.9% gone. I can still see visual snow and floaters and tracers, but i have to be looking for, or focusing on, seeing it.

thats how mine got, is tramadol fairly easy to get? I get a feeling I am seeing with my forehead not my eyes cant explain it any further really. something I need to talk to my doctor about but its difficult finding a doctor who believes you instead of thinking you are just trying to get your fix 

Hey andrew!

You can actually order tramadol on the internet without a scrip and it will arrive in a couple days (2-3 days usually, sometimes overnight). It is not controlled in texas (my home) and many other states. There are a handful of states that have put it on their controlled substance list, but even then you can still order cuz you have a scrip. And, if you are in a no-ship state (certain pharmacies wont ship to certain states) you can always purchase from overseas. Like in thailand tramadol is over the counter, and you can order a boatload for relatively cheap. Shoot me a message and i will give you the sites i have used.

Caution: it is addictive, and withdrawal is awful (worse than hydrocodone by far) but ill trade an addiction for hppd relief any friggin day. If you can keep your intake in check, withdrawal will be mild. Ive let myself get a lil hog wild on them in the past and ran out and suffered the withdrawal wrath. Now i keep my intake to 6-10 per day supposedly youre not supposed to take more than 8 in a day, but nothing has ever happened to me from taking more, though ive read seizure and serotonin syndrome can occur from abuse of tramadol.

Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any other questions or anything.

Cheers, j.

I've withdrawn from both and putting a point in the hydros corner for me. Whenever I get prescribed tramadol I just sell it. I do get some relief from vicodin but strangely I also get more headaches from it

i get no side effects from hydrocodones or any opiates for that matter, infact i get a burst of energy and motivation i was dosing 20mg 3x daily, i just ordered tramadol which i only plan on doing 50mg 3x daily but I am a strong believer in white gfj with extra pulp. it works. im hoping the tramadol works like hydros. really on hydros I only had slight visual problems mine are prob different from others but everything just looks animated either that or i feel i am fake and everything else is real. I also feel like i am seeing with my frontal lobes or forehead as i like to see it.....idk strange? also shit gets cartoonish or 2d or plastic or w/e it is cant even explain that.......I am a firm believer that weed is the culprit in this because the only time strange shit has happened to me is when i smoked weed. infact ive been sent to the er just over weed i had really bad hppd and dp/dr.....i seriously looked my mom in the eyes and asked her if i was dead, idk what it is about weed i could use to smoke it no problem and one day shit went 2d i had a panic attack a few months later it happened again and i got hppd for what i believe is a lifetime because i am to aware of my surroundings(adhd doesnt help) so i cant imagine waking up one day and going "wow shit looks like how it use to" instead I have to live by a "who gives a crap im on opiates I can do anything" kind of mood which phases out the hppd. imo i believe hppd has to do with SS which i was on ssris when this happened, hey they say u cant roll on ssris but then again i was taking 12 pills at once and proved that wrong. thats why I believe SS is a factor in hppd, btw im drunk somebody took my fucking valiums and is going to die