Xanax

John Smith

As I understand, Xanax is similar to klonopin. I used xanax for a while for emergency situations when I was freaking out very badly. I would say that it can certainly raise your base line because you need take keep taking higher doses to escape base line yet at the same time doing so raises your base line. Many people here have found out the hard way about what benzos can do to your HPPD. If you get a prescription for xanax make sure to take it sparingly - on in dire situations. For what its worth..

Dukkha

Took it today, I actually broke my no persciption drug thing the other day. Took some hydrocodone at the beginning of the week, then again yesterday, and my visuals skyrocketted worse than ever. I have slept 4 hours in the last 48, all the dizziness I have gotten rid of came back, when I walk I looks like I am on a swing, I need to sleep so I took 1mg of xanax recently, benzos are not what I expected and less effective than I thought. I am going back to the doctors, there is no way all of this is HPPD.

Fuck these swaying walls.

Took it today, I actually broke my no persciption drug thing the other day. Took some hydrocodone at the beginning of the week, then again yesterday, and my visuals skyrocketted worse than ever. I have slept 4 hours in the last 48, all the dizziness I have gotten rid of came back, when I walk I looks like I am on a swing, I need to sleep so I took 1mg of xanax recently, benzos are not what I expected and less effective than I thought. I am going back to the doctors, there is no way all of this is HPPD.

Fuck these swaying walls.

Yeah man, I took a BUNCH of Oxys yesterday and Ive been noticing an ungodly increase in symptoms it sucks...I just popped a benzo called oxazepam...but im using these sparingly, no way im getting addicted to this crap, i just wanted a little break from the anxiety..First time ive tried one...lets see. Hpe you get better mane!

Thanks, I actually feel a lot better now, back to baseline. Sleep deprivation is probably what did that to me. Fatigue is probably the worse thing for me, in as far as my visuals are concerned. I just need to treat my body better in terms of sleep. I have learned that sleep deprivation brings whatever to become inflamed, which makes me panic which makes sleep even harder. Visious circles.

Thanks, I actually feel a lot better now, back to baseline. Sleep deprivation is probably what did that to me. Fatigue is probably the worse thing for me, in as far as my visuals are concerned. I just need to treat my body better in terms of sleep. I have learned that sleep deprivation brings whatever to become inflamed, which makes me panic which makes sleep even harder. Visious circles.

I agree - loss of sleep is the worst for me.

I agree - loss of sleep is the worst for me.