feels like day 1

I've had this for 7 years. Some days I don't notice it much I'm too busy; other times, like in certain lighting, it's right there, obvious.... Only thing I can say to people who have newly aquired HPPD is to not stop doing things in life waiting for hppd to clear up because you may end up waiting forever.

when i focus them i feel like coming up and it feels like day1. when i ignore them they seem to go away completely.

Then Ignore them. I know its easier said than done but you have to put yourself in a position to ignore them, sleep with a lght on and keep busy. 10 days is nothing after a month or two you should be feeling better. Good luck

is to not stop doing things in life waiting for hppd to clear up because you may end up waiting forever.

That's deep shit man.......I feel like I've been doing that for the past year and a half. I just keep telling myself one of these days this is gonna go away and I'm gonna go back to livin the way I used to. Sad way to live.

But yea, the best thing you can do for yourself is to ignore it and move. It's easier said than done though.