I come here....

mgrade

I come here to talk about the emotional implications of Hppd, and the changes in the "default" setting in the good feeling and clear senses we are used to. <--(Hppd or Non-HPPD related). At times, I have been so sad, but unable to cry.

Tell of some things emotionally caused by sensory loss, HPPD, family, bad luck. etc

I feel kind of hollow a lot now. Like a lesser feeling form of how I would feel from derealization. Its actually made me kind of enjoy the moments when I am trully feeling sad, as long as I have a good reason to feel that way.

I feel kinda bland all the time sense all of this......I'm not sure if that has more to do with HPPD or DP though. All my emotions seem dulled.....I don't really have much reaction to anything anymore and when I do, it's really fleeting. It really is a shame.

This is the one thing that has not gotten better since recovering from HPPD and DP/DR.

It's very hard to show any emotion and people do notice. I just don't feel anything.

Isn't lack of feeling a common symptom of anti-psychotics? Do you think that could play a part in it?