my visual snow is wierd

As yal niggas know I think im almost recovered but I thought id post up about my vs. Its not so much snow anymore as movement. The snow is very very thin almost non existant but theres a very high flicker rate and it comes over as like ghosty patterns flickering. Anyone else have this?

This is happening to me too! I thought I was beginning to recover, and now the snow is more of like splotches of a very very pale color sort of moving, and a slight very thin static. It doesn't cause me to much stress, just kinda strange. Its almost like the static is going away, but the movement of the static is still there.

Yeah thats exactly it! I dont really have the colours. Any long timers got words on this? Me and mike arnt getting worse are we? Im worried the past 2 odd months have just been my hppd setting in. Which is kinda silly. Iv noticed my vision tends to blur with movement alot easier

funny you say it tends to blur more with movement. when im driving or am in a car and thus moving fast... thats when everything becomes the most clear for me. well starbursting and halos and such are still there. but in terms of actual fogginess/movement/shaking of stuff, its pretty clear.

my tracers have gotten alot worse for seemingly little reason... i wave my hand in front of my face almost daily. and its gotten longer and longer. :/

Same here, all of my symtoms seems to stabilize to a new bassline, more symtoms are setting in though, this week i have been experiencing bad ghosting :(

i had the same,

my first symptoms got better and a few new occured,but ghosting was my last symptome which kicked in.

but this is almost gone now again.

its only there when driving at night after clubbing

and these fucking trails of my hands started self induced by thinking about them, i also saw it on TV and people against white walls, but after stopping to obcess about it they are back to my hands only.

but this bothers me no more, because i think why should i wave my hands infront of my face while not focussing on them, i also wouldnt do it without HPPD.