when are your symptoms worst?

For me whats been getting worse lately is visual snow and pulsing/wobbling/edges shaking. its worst in the morning right when i wake up.... then the VS is so much denser and thicker... it scared me at first but ive gotten used to it now. i used to get up and drink coffee but now i dont b/c i think it exacerbates it. it usually takes a couple hours for the "lenses to adjust" and then my symptoms go back to normal as the day progresses.

last time i did any kind of drug was about 2 weeks ago and things still seem to be getting worse : / its the first time the effects have seemed to get permanently worse after just one toke. oh well. guess im learning my lesson.

My visuals are pretty much always the same. Obviously I can notice them more at night time, but that's just because there is less light to help filter out the abnormalities, not because the visuals are any different.

There was a symptom which I had only when waking up, but it is gone now.

Dim light and the colour green. A couple walls are painted sorta. Grass green in my house. Mad visual snow and ghosty patterns on em

Weird! My room is coloured lightgreen and i barely see any vs on the walls :)

Noticed this morning that my after images are hellish when i wake up, looked at my cellphone and for 20 minutes i could still see my cellphone with my eyes closed.

my visuals can change through out the day but that was worse in the beginning.

they get worse:

-after awekening from a lucid dream (snow, afterimages)

-after awekening from a naptime in the noon

-shortly after sports

-partying one day behind the other

-negative stress

-hangover

-being tired

-obsessing about symptoms

and a few others i cant remember now i think^^

but that was worse in the beginning now these points hasnt a big impact anymore

i got a few crazy visuals in the beginning

while falling asleep i saw something like this:

kleinanja_kw08_schnee_02_300.jpg

not thenormal snow i could only see this with closed eyes not like a CEV it was like my brain was broken like an old TV

after awekening i got something like this:

eisblume3022a.jpg

but sometimes colorful. it was a bit like a colorful frost pattern

and i also got a few real flashbacks.

onetime i was watching the simpsons dont know if you now the beginning theme where it starts witch a cell and then zooming out untill you see homers head, after this every wall was breathing like shit a bit like the wall begun to zoom out too

Wierd te name='morbide' timestamp='1337337934' post='7222']

Weird! My room is coloured lightgreen and i barely see any vs on the walls :)

Noticed this morning that my after images are hellish when i wake up, looked at my cellphone and for 20 minutes i could still see my cellphone with my eyes closed.

Wierd, the colour green proper patterns up for me. As for the frost. I get that. Its like a pale grey when I blink its like an after image