IMPORTANT RESEARCH INTO HPPD-ADVERSE VISUAL EFFECTS FROM PSYCHEDELICS 

Spartan

IMPORTANT RESEARCH INTO HPPD-ADVERSE VISUAL EFFECTS FROM PSYCHEDELICS 

HPPD stands for hallucinogenic persistent perception disorder. This is a disorder that occurs after the use of psyocactive substances, these include LSD, MDMA, marijuana, magic mushrooms,even cough medicine has been known to trigger this condition. I myself have been living with severe hppd for over 30 years. 

HPPD leaves a person with disturbed vision, halos and trails around lights, a feeling of depersonalization and derealization, not knowing what is real or not, everything they see is brighter and can warp and move, visual snow is very common with HPPD also. 

All these symptoms leave the sufferer with feeling of despair, depression, anxiety, social withdrawal and isolation , suicidal thoughts, many people with HPPD have in fact ended their life rather than endure this horrific condition. 

There is the chance to have a study of this condition at the Macquarie university in Sydney , lead by internationally acclaimed professor, Dr Harry McConnell. Professor McConnell has the protocol and ethic approvals to go ahead with the research. 

This study is vital to help people suffering now with HPPD and for those that sadly acquire it in the future. Awareness is also needed about this condition. 

The Macquarie study needs funding. 

Would you be interested in meeting with myself and Professor Harry McConnell so we could discuss more? 

If so, please reach out to me via direct message. 

Thank you for your time 

Kindly 

https://researchers.mq.edu.au/en/projects/hallucinogen-persisting-perception-disorder-hppd-protocol-multimo

Edited by Spartan
  • Haha 1