Pregabalin / Lyrica

youwhat

I’m struggling to type this so sorry for spelling errors - it’s taken me like an hour to draft it. Today I took 1500mg of Pregabalin and 10mg of clonazepam. 

Over the course of the day I was so fucked and I still am. I I was probably disassociated at some point, I had no anxiety and an MDMA style high and mushroom style visuals. Words on my screen were moving, my living room suddenly grew grass and turned into a beautiful garden, only for me to look away and it be gone. That’s just one of many examples - I wasn’t hallucinating but there was a lot of visual disturbances. 

Has anyone else had mushroom style visuals on pregabalin? I was a bit freaked out at first but by the end I really enjoyed it. I was also tripping balls at this point. I have HPPD which might explain the visuals but was wondering if anyone else gets them! My visuals have returned to baseline level now. I was actually enjoying the visuals it reminded me of the good old days.

HPPD no longer bothers me and interferes with my life so for those of you who have got it keep on pushing you’ll get there! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...