TBI stem cell therapy for HPPD

All you science boffins - namely @Fawkinchit et al. I was wondering what you thought about generalised (intra-nasally administered rather than transplanted) stem cell infusions and platelet rich plasma therapy - namely the approach of the guys at this clinic in Colorado:

https://tbitherapy.com/

They seem to be getting good results with traumatic brain injury patients, and I'm wondering if that benefit might translate over to those with acquired brain injuries (arguably us) that are years old (over a decade in my case - but most recent and intolerable flare-up 20 months old - before it was hardly noticeable). 

Plausible or nah?

I've sent them an email asking their opinion, will let you know what their reply is if they ever get back to me.

Edited by joegives

Are there any official studies that have been done on it? All that I can find on there website is webinar.

All they really state as improvement as well are externally notable symptoms.

Not saying it doesn't work, but just that it doesn't have a lot of striking evidence. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 12:04 PM, Fawkinchit said:

Are there any official studies that have been done on it? All that I can find on there website is webinar.

All they really state as improvement as well are externally notable symptoms.

Not saying it doesn't work, but just that it doesn't have a lot of striking evidence. 

Nah it's a real shot in the dark for HPPD really, no studies. I don't think there is actually many studies proving that it's a beneficial TBI treatment as I'm looking now.  The physician in charge Dr. Hughes got back to me and said it might help. Haha. So I guess it's just a ~$AUD60k maybe.