Keppra Trial

Hello everyone, I finally have got my hands on a keppra prescription after spending hours reading about other people’s success with the drug. I struggle with DP/DR, brain fog, and head pressure (forehead). I don’t really have any visuals other then visual snow and floaters. No warping or moving objects. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 5:46 PM, ManwithHope said:

Hello everyone, I finally have got my hands on a keppra prescription after spending hours reading about other people’s success with the drug. I struggle with DP/DR, brain fog, and head pressure (forehead). I don’t really have any visuals other then visual snow and floaters. No warping or moving objects. I will keep everyone posted on my progress. 

I'm certain that the head pressure and brain fog, maybe even the DP/DR is the result of an excessive amount of glutamate, wich seems to be a part of the etiology. This is neurotoxic and can cause the two first mentioned symptoms. These subsided for me just a couple of weeks after going on Lamotrigine, wich gives strength to this theory since one of it's properties is to stabilize the levels of glutamate. So i would have given that a try insted if i were you.

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2021 at 5:46 PM, ManwithHope said:

these are my only symptoms too bro, should give it a try, is there any "natural" way to stabilize the Glutamat stuff before going to a doctor ?

• 2 weeks later...