I don't know if I have hppd or not im really scared

A_Star

my last trip was on the 28th of may, since then I've been getting some headspace and alot of anxiety similar to that I had on the trip but I'm not sure if this is hppd or not. I have also been seeing small snow like particles very faintly sometimes when I look at things and sometimes at night I think I also get very faint quick flashbacks of the trip. I took 800ugs LSD and had 300mg edibles after the peak of the trip. I am very scared and Im not gonna be doing LSD or weed again, but I need to know if this is hppd or just some common flashbacks that happen to everyone shortly after the trip, I don't know what to do.

Sounds pretty mild to be honest. Just give it time and definitely never touch hallucinogens again or you'll end up back here. Typically when you have HPPD you KNOW you have HPPD. Cause its a nightmare. The symptoms are synonymous with HPPD though, but again, sound very mild.

Edited by Fawkinchit
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Fawkinchit said:

Sounds pretty mild to be honest. Just give it time and definitely never touch hallucinogens again or you'll end up back here. Typically when you have HPPD you KNOW you have HPPD. Cause its a nightmare. The symptoms are synonymous with HPPD though, but again, sound very mild.

Alright, I definitely won't be touching any drugs again. Also, I'm getting some foot and leg mild buzzing vibrations, is this common?

16 hours ago, A_Star said:

Alright, I definitely won't be touching any drugs again. Also, I'm getting some foot and leg mild buzzing vibrations, is this common?

No not at all, not for HPPD, sounds more like a peripheral neurology issue(if it is anything), if it gets worse or doesn't go away typically its cause by various vitamin deficiencies.