Controlling Visuals

Alright, So I'm fairly certain I have HPPD, and they symptoms get much worse while tired and in dark light. Lately I've been trying to control the things I see. For example, the other night I saw a translucent mass floating around my bedroom, and I was able to cause it to move where I wanted to, and I was eventually able to shape it the way I wanted to. Many people I know that suffer from HPPD said they practice controlling their hallucinations and find they learn to actually ENJOY the disease. Thoughts on this?

Ive thought about that but I think aknowledging the visuals will just keep them with you for longer. I'm trying to ignore them in hopes that it will train my brain to filter them out. I've tried controlling my nightime cevs but I gave up on that.

i think they are talking about how to amplify there visuals if i read it correctly. but iam only lurking the yuku forum maybe i missed something :)

i can controll my snow too if i unfocuss my eyes hard to explain i wont see it.

but then i have focussing problems

its alittle bit like being crossed eye.

i have these movement of text since my first psychodelic trip 6 or 7 years ago.sometimes it is hard to read teletext hope thats the english word^^

but that never really bothered me on the contrary i liked it.

But this movement can happen to every person even those who have nerver used psychodelics.

like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autokinetic_effect

my bigest problem is the palinopsia dont know who to get rid of it.

I believe i have already post this, but is there a way of control or amplify the visuals, there's a way to eliminate them. The best thing i do for the visuals is not pay attention to them, dont think about it. The idea of enjoy the visuals and play with is a bad idea for me, i think that your brain need to forget to see the distorsions.

yeah you can ignore the most of them but it is not possible to ignore every symptom the ignoring works for me with symptoms i could enjoy to some degree like movement, breathing (micropsia/macropsia), "comicstyle". if this where my only symptoms i wouldnt give a shit like the last 5 years. this symptoms are gone mostly except i want them to be there and watch for it. But after the VS, Palinopsia and ghosting kicked in it is hard to dont think of them. because you always see them. iam able to control the snow in some way, but i dont know how to ignore the afterimages, trails and ghosting.

Maybe its because i dont connect them to one of my drug experiences. i saw afterimages and trails only while the acid afterglow the next day(s), but they allways went away.

Cant remember seeing VS or ghosting. VS maybe to some extend with laughing gas

i never had a bad trip i allways had nice experiences and i allways was able to have the control of my trips.

my last trip on acid was a little bit stressful because my friend had a bad trip and i had to guide her while i was tripping.

its possible that i have a form of PTSD of this trip dont know maybe this is the reason for my delayed onset while i was in a stressfull period.

And my trails and halos came when i read about it and watched for it maybe they were self induced be thinking about them.

possibly they were there before but i was used to it and never got them into my attention.

Now i cant forget them it is like driving bike, once learned you are allways able to ride a bike.

I think maybe hypnosis would help to forget about the symptoms. think they will stay because i believe its a neurological problem but if you forget about them again youre back at the beginning.

But i dont think that someone is able to hypnotize me because i dont like to let somebody have the controll about me and iam a little bit to rational.

what techniques do they use ghoemeh

I can't remember exactly, I read about it a few months ago.

i think they are talking about how to amplify there visuals if i read it correctly. but iam only lurking the yuku forum maybe i missed something :)

i can controll my snow too if i unfocuss my eyes hard to explain i wont see it.

but then i have focussing problems

its alittle bit like being crossed eye.

If I remember correctly, some talk about creating images like faces etc from the snow. But it took years for them to be able to do it.

It's fascinating how this is possible.

sounds really fascinating but i wouldnt recomend it for someone who tryies to get rid of his/her symptoms

maybe a form of induced sleep paralysis?

from wikipedia(Closed eye hallucination):

Level 5: Overriding physical perception

This is the point where it appears to the outside world that a person is either unconscious or insane. The internal CEV perceptions and think-it/feel-it perceptions become stronger than physical perceptions, and completely override and replace open-eye physical perceptions. This can be a potentially dangerous state if a person is still mobile while in a different imagined world, but by this time most people are motionless and not likely to do something hazardous to themselves or others.[3]

or a form of meditation:

http://www.mudrashram.com/hallucinations1.html