Klonopin Benefits

Klonopin Benefits  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How is/was Klonopin useful for you?

• Little or no benefit
    • Helped anxiety a little
    • Helped anxiety a lot
    • Helped visuals a little
    • Helped visuals a lot
    • Helped physical symptoms a little
    • Helped physical symptoms a lot
  2. 2. Best dosage or dosage tried?

• 0.25 mg per day
    • 0.5 mg
    • 1 mg
    • 1.5 mg
    • 2 mg
    • 3 mg
    • 4 mg or more per day
  3. 3. Do you still take Klonopin?

• Never
    • Sometimes
    • Most days
    • Every day

I feel 2-3 day "afterglow" with klono. For visuals and head pressure.

Maybe because haven't got addicted yet.

Dose 1mg at 7-8 am, and feel relived from every symptomp(anxiety, visuals, head pressure/ache, tinnitus dp/dr, musle tension). Even memory somehow getting better, lol.

The only disguisting issue is when trying to sleep, i see visuals, but they are more like pcp stuff etc, rather than psychedelic. Barely remember what i was thinking about 2-3 seconds ago, feel almost tripping. After that hepnoagogia begins, and i usually awaken.

Some herbal supply + doxilamine make things better, but feel quite strange in the morning.

Was thinking about adding 0.5 klono at 5-6pm, but i think it will increase tolerance, it doesnt worth it.

Hey people, im back after a long time. In a few days i will update my actual situation with more details.

Visual M.D: im off the SSRI since december and i take klonopin sometimes, my record is sixteen days off it. Somedays my anxiety and dr become so bad....that's when im taking it...05 usually or 1mg. It's really hard live like this. Helps a lot with anxiety, some DR and visuals a bit.

Love you all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3.5mg was my optimal dose and I felt great, basically HPPD free (no tolerance after 4 years). This included largely physical symptoms (head pressure, dizziness, brain fog, muscle tension, dissociation) which were the worst. I don't care about visuals any more.

The poll would be improved by adding a "helped physical symptoms" option because I have had 0 anxiety from it, but the physical symptoms probably underlie an anxiety-related pathway.

just started cutting though and my brain was really not happy at 2.75 so recently uppsed to 3 and waiting to start feeling better. I think if you find the right dose it can be very helpful. Messing around with doses can cause havoc even though one is trying to reduce to a lower dose. Ideally, I'd like to go back to 3.5 but no way my doc will let me, so word of caution, if you find a dose that works and you're not developing tolerance, only cut if you do it very slowly and make sure you wait to see the effects (at least 2 weeks). Sometimes the cut only hits you much later, after you already think you've stabilized.

• 1 month later...

I have been thinking about trying this med when I go out socializing instead of using alcohol to relive my anxiety.

That way I can totally give up alcohol well (it’s a long shot but maybe my occasional drinking is messing up my chance of recovery)

Can anybody see a problem with this?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

yes it does Work TEMPORARILY!!!

the problem is after a couple of years for me 5 plus years it just stops working i was eventually upping my dose to 6mg a day! the

worst side effect where:

i had almost no memory short term hard to recall thing i did the day before and the withdrall is agony harder to get off than heroin much harder in my experiance it has taken me 2 yrs to slowly withdral and i mean slowly!!! its just not a long term answer unless your prepared to keep upping your dose year after year and then go horrible withdrawlls with incresed hppd, it feels great at first but like most meds it has side effects,

one of the worst for me was the depressive feeling and blunt emotions whilst on it also it gave me some problems in my knee joint i belive having researched it , it can effect the absorbtion of calcium i noticed after coming off it my knee and memory returned to normal, the only problem i have now is what is another treatment option ???

Keppra kicked the crap out of my kidneys, and gave me insane rage even with the b6?

HPPD sucks especially in Australia where doctors have no idea!!!