Brahmi (Bacopa)

• 2 years later...

Bump. I'm currently not taking anything (... first time in ages), and wondering if this is worth a shot.
Anyone here taking it or took it in the past, and experienced benefits (not visually per se, looking more for nootropic/anxiolytic effects)?
Seems that benefits are slight to mild at best..

I've been taking it for the last three months, full spectrum. I have noticed mild improvements from it with regards to cognition, maybe anxiolysis. It does seem to make me more clear headed. If I'm honest, I am continuing to take it due to its theoretical benefits as opposed to highly noticeable symptom relief. I am not sure I will buy any more when I run out, but it will be interesting to see if anything changes and how much, if so.

I tried it last year, before my second MDMA trip and a month or so of Ritalin, and it gave me intense brain fog. Thought I'd try it again earlier this year from a more reputable source at a lower dose, got the same thing. Doesn't seem like it's for me, unfortunately. The memory improvement would've been a blessing.

Yeah. There are a lot of nootropics out there, especially herbal ones, which seem to only provide minimal, subtle benefits compared to more potent options, and I think brahmi's one of them. If it doesn't conflict with anything in your existing stack and it definitely isn't doing anything bad, it can't hurt, but it's probably unlikely to do anything worthwhile on its own.

Very interested to hear how d-cycloserine goes. Though, won't it arrive at a similar time to the NSI you ordered off eBay?

I got brain fog from bacopa monneiri the first couple of times. It antagonises the d2 receptor IIRC. But I remember that going away after a few days of taking it, then everything was good from then onwards.

ODISA - Great! I was trying to get some d-cycloserine last night. Interested to hear how it goes. Where did you get it from?