Paranoia / hostility

Anyone else with dp/dr experience hostility or paranoia ? Every time somebody wants to meet with me, I end up thinking they want to beat me up and sometimes I even think my dad or other family member is going to hurt me. Also I have been getting angry and annoyed every time somebody messages me. Anybody else having this ?

I had it pretty bad when my HPPD first started. I went without much sleep for 10 days and was paranoid too. But yeah, I think this can be common for certain people with schizo in their gene pool, which exists in mine. I still occasionally think there's people in the corner of my eyes but I'm at the point now where I realize they aren't. It should go away after a while, but it will take time. Just try and be super conscious of these thoughts and try to understand that they aren't real. 

can also happen if youre overwhelmed by stress or you cant concentrate..and then you start worrying too much about simple things in life like meeting people, going into public or having to perform...of course i dont know if it matches with your case but for me these paranoia always came along with exhaustion, mental stress and the disability to focus and concentrate on anything.