Bad trip

Ya next time I smoke (which i know my retarded ass will do) I will try a high cbd low thc indica, and have a benzo nearby. My brain went into the depths of hell but dealing with hppd and depersonalization for 2 years got me through it, even when I couldn't process a a single thought something told me to wait and it will get better.

you need to create dopamine or serotine or endorfine or whatever on a naturaly way smoking weed buddy make it only worser weed help nobuddy here its only for healty people dont loose time with that why you dont go running instead of smoking weed? like me its working realy nobody can say it wil make it worser mayby only temporily

you need to create dopamine or serotine or endorfine or whatever on a naturaly way smoking weed buddy make it only worser weed help nobuddy here its only for healty people dont loose time with that why you dont go running instead of smoking weed? like me its working realy nobody can say it wil make it worser mayby only temporily

no..weed helps for real but not all cannabinoids have medicinal benefits for all kinds of illness..and since there are over 60 different cannabinoids found in cannabis we have to take the right stuff..it really has a high potential to treat people and kill some annoying symptoms  as it does/did for me...the problem is people think cbd is the same as thc when in fact cbd is legal and wont make you trip its anti psychotic and anti anxiolytic and so much more positives as i mentioned already

..i wouldnt say cannabis is a bad thing in general just because you havent had access to the right stuff, the true knowledge about cannabis or dont have enough money to buy some legal cbd oil which doesnt even has to be smoked and replaces numerous suppliments due to high levels of many different vitamins...believe it or not but there is medicine out there that really helps.

Ya next time I smoke (which i know my retarded ass will do) I will try a high cbd low thc indica, and have a benzo nearby. My brain went into the depths of hell but dealing with hppd and depersonalization for 2 years got me through it, even when I couldn't process a a single thought something told me to wait and it will get better.

yes it will get better... i had hppd + dpd and both were extreme..and im almost back to normal after not even 8 month (only have still slight dpd sometimes)... you could also overcome it even if it takes several years..just be patient and enjoy your life as much as possible. and i would really recommend cbd oil even though its expensive...but it treated my symptoms very nicely and im so glad that i stumled across this beautiful natural remedy .