FINALLY., GETTING THE ATTENTION ON THE WEB

David S. Kozin

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">I have been working as hard as I can while also seeking a job as a Research Assistant for a year. I so far have not made a single cent since I earned my degree, but have spent money I don't have. NODID no longer exists, so I can't accept donations. Or, you can send e-mails to hppdresearch@yahoo.org explaining the work that I have done and the need to help defray costs of hosting and keeping this community open for 10 years, producing 4 research protocols, and changing a landscape of how to use these web sites.

1. I have ultimately decided on this board to be hosted with a service specific to this message board. This is all it handles, so I think it is worth the money. I have faith in this group, and don't want to move everyone over again. I am reducing the cost on this to 19.99 a month. This includes chat room/etc... which all seems to function so long as I don't screw anything up on my end.

1. The rest of the work is hosted with Rochenhost. They are a green-friendly, honest, highly efficient (The CEO responds to my requests), and a company willing to go above and beyond for me even when I wasn't a client. So, I purchsed a "reseller" package that hosts these different web sites. This is my cost, and visiondisorders.org is going to be its own special entity.

1. I have made friends in the media and have had conversations about an HPPD piece in large media and large marketing.

HPPD.CO

HPPD.ME

Catch your attention? They should, and they are ours.

So, I am preparing for an initiative, but any funds could help! I'm trying to offset the cost of the web sites and in return give these web sites the visibility they need.

I took a big initiative to put HPPDonline.com back on the search engine list. I see it pops up 7th on Google compared to NEVER, which is a huge improvement.

This is shown in the following graphic of traffic to the message board:

This is raw traffic increase this month:

857 Unique Visits. We just started.

Now, I am adding:

VisionDisorders.org is also a location for content. All of the web sites involved will be posted today.

www.visiondisorders.org

post-1-0-70795900-1315814862_thumb.png