Hi, I'm Tom: one week in

Mazzy13

Hey guys. Not really a big forum user, so not entirely sure how this works, but I hope I can get to know some of you and that we can help each other out. I'm 17, and from my reading, it seems as though many of you have had this for years, which makes me feel terrible for even feeling bad for myself after a week. I've done acid only twice in my life and the last time was about two months ago. My main symptom I'm experiencing is the trailers. Though now there's some anxiety due to the fact that I think I found out what I actually have. Well, I look foreward to getting to know some of you and I hope we can help each other through this!:) Thank you for reading!:)

There are different levels of HPPD, if you got a little bit of anxiety and a few trails of doing some acid but still can manage to go to school or do daily work I wouldn't say you got HPPD straight away.

There's a difference between visual distortions gathered rom hallucinogenic use or HPPD. The second is a disorder where there's a criteria atleast inofficially where you need to show atleast 3-4 symptoms of the illness itself and they have to be that severe that they interfere with your every-day life.

Do you have anything else than anxiety and trails? I wouldn't advise you to read up too much about it either but don't worry mate, just stay clean further on and it will eventually subside.

Anxiety hitting hard lately. Other than that, trailing and static. Some insomnia as well. It's definitely interfereing with life. I took a break from my job but still manage to go to school. I've started eating healthy, working out and I'm abstaining from all drugs. Hell, even caffeine. If I stay on this path, do you sincerely think I can beat this?

Faster heart beat pounding can be related to a panic attack. I had something similar last week when I was checking out some pictures from this year prior to HPPD. It was too overwhelming and anxiety loaded I suppose. Didn't feel any anxiety though, I'm still quite calm.

I used to feel scared too but acceptance has helped me a lot. The visuals can't hurt you. Try to like them. Don't fight it. Good luck!

Thank you shadow! Today has been tough, but I've had some good Times. My girlfriend of a year and a half has been so helpful and supportive, it feels good to keep my emotions alive. I Feel the support from family and friends will help me from slipping into dp/dr. II have had multiple anxiety attacks today though. Thanks for your help, and just listening in general. Means a lot!