Exercise

just joined a gym, I've been doing a 10 minute run everyday at night before this. Today I did a 40 minute run on the treadmill. I felt great after that, nice endorphin rush wich seemed to alleviate my depersonalization for some time and my visuals calmed down about 25% to

Brake, what type excercises did you do and did you do it to a point of exhaustion or just enough to get your heart pumping a little faster. Also what do you mean change in diet, I've cut out high fructose corn syrup and the majority of other FDA approved cancer except caffeine.

Exercise: Cardio and/or working out a muscle group or two, never to the point of exhaustion but more than just getting the heart pumping. 

Diet: Cut out all sodas, energy drinks, candies, cakes, and coffee. Don't add sugar to tea except for raw honey. Stay away from food like products and just try to eat or drink the real thing. Eat whole grains instead of refined ones. 

This didn't make all of my symptoms go away but definitely helped with DR and DP.

Brake, how long did it take for your dp to go away? What were the first signs of it going away and can you tell me the whole process of it going away (what happened first And what was your last symptom to go away) Did you cut caffeine out of your diet? How many days of the week did you work out? And did it have any affect on your visuals? Sorry for all the ?

I quit coffee but not caffeine since tea has caffeine in it. I read somewhere that caffeine evolved separately in tea and coffee so maybe that`s why it feels different. There is also less caffeine in tea plus the L-Theanine in green tea balances it out.

I`ll PM you all the details.