tea, who drinks it?

im drinking some chalomine tea right now, calms me down, have you tried stevia? I just bought a lot and it tastes amazing, its the only zero calorie sweetener ill take. i have a fear of taking artificial sweteners, especially aspartame, its aproven neurotoxin linked to brain tumors, it killes brain cells and greatly increases the damage from free radicals. i forgot exactly what it said but i read it does something with the calcium channel wich is why ill never touch it

I try to stay away from all artificial sweeteners and added sugars as much as possible. Two days after my second fast I ate half a pint of organic ice cream (I rarely eat ice cream now) that had agave syrup and I experienced a sugar rush which increased my after images, visual snow, head pressure, and auras around objects. My heart was beating faster as well. The spike in visuals went away after sleep. I would consider myself about 70% healed right now compared to the first 6 months and I`m sure cutting down on sugar and sweeteners has helped me.

dude i made a post about that, i love soda and i can drink it without any effect on my visuals and it gives me a serious i mean more than a morning cigarette mood lift because ive been addicted to it for 5 years. ive slowed down a lot but when i have 2 sodas or a soda and a bag of candy, more sugar than i usually consume, i get an instant headache at the back right side of my head and my light sensitivity goes absolutelycrazy. onlymy light sensitivity though, its like the sun just came as close as the moon is.

• 2 weeks later...

Middle-Eastern type full flavor Ceylon tea with a bit of honey in it is my favorite.. Not to often though, all teas contains tannins which dries out the colon (which leads to constipation).

The lower levels of caffeine and higher levels of the milder, longer-acting stimulant theobromine makes tea a more pleasant and HPPD-friendly alternative to coffee..

I drink tea every day. 

I drink mostly high mountain green oolongs in the summer, Japanese green tea in the fall, and puerh and some roasted oolongs and green tea in the winter :).  Tea is good for you.  The theanine in greener teas helps moderate the caffeine jitters and is good for your brain. 

I've doing some sleepy time at night since it's been getting colder and it helps me sleep- along with a theanine capsule and a little klonopin (0.25 mg) taken about a half hour before bed.  It's the best cocktail for sleep I've found.