Propranolol

Propranolol is if I'm correct a non-selective beta-blocker prescribed for its anxiolytic effects. It is known to be very safe and it can be prescribed much more easily than benzos. I used to take this at about 30mgs a day twice a day and noticed a significant improvement in my dp/dr symptoms and a slight improvement in my hppd symptoms. I had to stop after a few weeks of use though because my blood pressure was to low to take it and I almost fainted multiple times. Have any others tried this medication and if so how did it affect your symptoms

Yes, my doctor told me I could take this like candy if I wanted to, his words not mine lol. Me personally, I liked it the first time I took it, kind of like Gabapentin, but didn't really do squat the next day. I would use once a week due to this. I don't know how to fight low blood pressure, drink a beer? lol idk. But it is good for anxiety for a lot of people esp if you have high blood pressure it will fix you right up most the time.

Thanks,idk about the guy above you I'm to new to know how to report someone for spam. I was just wondering cause I'm just so done with this crap, wanted to see if others had success with it alone or success in a combo.

My buddy does, he takes xanax and metoprolol, he like it but he does have high blood pressure.