Propranolol

Propranolol is if I'm correct a non-selective beta-blocker prescribed for its anxiolytic effects. It is known to be very safe and it can be prescribed much more easily than benzos. I used to take this at about 30mgs a day twice a day and noticed a significant improvement in my dp/dr symptoms and a slight improvement in my hppd symptoms. I had to stop after a few weeks of use though because my blood pressure was to low to take it and I almost fainted multiple times. Have any others tried this medication and if so how did it affect your symptoms

• Upvote 2

Yes, my doctor told me I could take this like candy if I wanted to, his words not mine lol. Me personally, I liked it the first time I took it, kind of like Gabapentin, but didn't really do squat the next day. I would use once a week due to this. I don't know how to fight low blood pressure, drink a beer? lol idk. But it is good for anxiety for a lot of people esp if you have high blood pressure it will fix you right up most the time.

• Upvote 1

Thanks,idk about the guy above you I'm to new to know how to report someone for spam. I was just wondering cause I'm just so done with this crap, wanted to see if others had success with it alone or success in a combo.

My buddy does, he takes xanax and metoprolol, he like it but he does have high blood pressure.

• Upvote 1