Link to me receiving Diploma, my thesis, and HDA mentioned as my examiner.

Good service (I had to many failed Admin login attempts.). Anyway, ignore the store link. I am just having updates to the web site and will be adding stuff (it won't cost money). I owe a million people e-mails/etc.

Image of me getting diploma, announcement of my HPPD plan, and HDA's involvement as Examiner: Point 1:29:30 in the video

That is so coooooool!!!

Good service (I had to many failed Admin login attempts.). Anyway, ignore the store link. I am just having updates to the web site and will be adding stuff (it won't cost money). I owe a million people e-mails/etc.

Image of me getting diploma, announcement of my HPPD plan, and HDA's involvement as Examiner: Point 1:29:30 in the video

That is so coooooool!!!

I should start my story with the meeting with Dr. Abraham. I have a few things to do about this. However, to give a quick review:

"Marlboro College, where I finished my last two years after 3 years at Reed College, is given a Princeton Review Academic Rating of 99/100. The reason is:

The Plan of Concentration is what sets Marlboro's curriculum apart from other colleges and is Marlboro's alternative to traditional majors. Plans are often interdisciplinary and self-designed with faculty sponsors. In the junior year, Plan students spend time strengthening their knowledge in the particular areas of study on which they are focusing. In the senior year, students complete a great deal of independent study and research. Throughout the whole process of working on their Plan, students benefit from the close academic sponsorship they receive from faculty members. Ultimately, evaluators from outside the college who are considered experts in their field are also included in the final assessment of a student's "Plan of Concentration".

continuing....