INTRO

ftballkid016

hi everyone my name is Jon I have had hppd for  a year and a half. I'm recovered from the irrational hell state of mind that I was in. The journey was rough at first because I had never exsperienced such a trauma in my life before. I was always an extrovert very happy to be alive had a ton of great friends and family. Now I am much better then I was a year and a half ago. The visual problems we seem to all exsperience have gone completely away. Only trouble I have is at night when it completly dark but hey who can see that great in the dark anyway. When the sun is shining and the lights on, my vision is just as good as its ever been in the past as far as I can tell. My thinking process as improved dramatically I am no longer scared and worried 24/7 about everything from A-Z. I eat a very healthy diet which I believe as helped alot in my recovery process.
But enough about me I am here for you the people that have had this for years and for the person who just got it today.

The beginging of hppd is hell and its like being trapped in a jail cell,( i have never been but imagine it would feel like that)The feelings you have are horrendous to say the least and it feels like being dead on the inside.

I will not go into how I felt anymore because I do not think its important we ALL know.. unfortuantly what hppd feels like but I have tips on how to feel Better RIGHT NOW!

1.) Take a deep breath the biggest you possiably can and keep doing this.

2) Try to remember one of your happiest most releaxed memoires and someone you love the most.

3.) Try doing both of these things with all the effort you possiably can.

4.) If you still take any drugs QUIT  does not matter what drug just stop it only makes things ten times worse.

5.) Listen to your favorite music. (Always helps)

6.) Start thinking about the food you eat? Drink? replace that with salad and water I know alot about nutrition and I have spent tons of money on supplements ( I know which ones work and Dont) If you want me to talk more about healthy alternatives to supplements that have proved to work for me and others you can watch my video on youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_tCq2WX0w post a comment and I will do a video just for you on what works.

And guys there are alot of ways to make your quality of life better just about anything at the point you are at. But they need to be imporant to you. Its your life and you need to look for fulfillment specifaclly right now when you feel so out of touch and empty. I am willing to help anybody who asks about how I got better.

7.) Stay away from the shrink if you can. I do not recommend running to a shrink in order to get anti depressants. I strongly do not believe they will help and these doctors do not know much about them. The Earth gives us certain foods and herbs that truly do help your mood and mind but they do not come in a little pill made in a lab. This is very important. Exercise , eating healthy, and DREAMING ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR LIFE IS AND WILL BE IN THE NEXT COMING DAYS MONTHS AND YEARS ARE GOING TO HELP YOU. They helped me. And one last thing The power of now is perhaps the most helpful. Just take deep breaths try and capture the moment of now and realize Only you can change the peceptive of the world so make it how you want to see it.

I really believe the real hppd battle is the anxiety/depression/detatchment. Once that was under control for me the visuals became more manageable and even started subsiding a ways down the road. I honestly believe most can get their hppd to manageable levels. You just have to find the combo of remedies that work for you and that you are comfortable with. No two people are alike (cliche but true) and i dont think any 2 recovery methods would look alike. Thats why in my intro i just offered info and any help i could. I doubt my method would work for most, but i have been in your shoes...i know the deaspair and hopelesness and even guilt that is felt. So again, if anyone wants to talk, im here, and who knows maybe my recovery method could help. I feel like i was blessed to snap out and i really want to help others. If i cant, then dammit i cant, but i really want to try. I know how bad it sucks on a daily basis (hell really a second-to-second basis) and if i can help just one person i would be soooooo happy. God bless (sorry if God isnt your cup of tea).