first use of cannabis in over 15 years - all well!

brendan

Someone gave me some hash at work, and it would have been churlish to refuse.  It's quite nice, he reckoned it was high in cbd.  So ive tentatively had a few puffs and weirdly, if anything, my mood seems improved the next day, with no hppd aggravation.  I was a bit scared because the last time i had a small amount of cannabis from passive smoking i had bad vertigo-anxiety the following day, but that was before nac, which clears these symptoms for me.  

• Upvote 3

I miss cannabis! I always think to replace the klono with weed but for me its too dangerous. How was the 'trip'? any visuals changes? DP DR agraviation?

I hope you can enjoy weed without danger....just be careful

Nice. I smoked a few times this past weekend and managed to keep it under control. It was still way, way, too intense to be generally up lifting. But it was a nice break from the normal every day. I smoked three times in total this weekend. And this week I've had slight head pressure. Other that things remain normal. Weird thing is, if I drink and smoke its way more relaxing. Go figure.

When and how was your passive CB episode? My life has been more or less f*cked the last two months because of it and it is that vertigo anxiety that is the worst.

Someone gave me some hash at work, and it would have been churlish to refuse. It's quite nice, he reckoned it was high in cbd. So ive tentatively had a few puffs and weirdly, if anything, my mood seems improved the next day, with no hppd aggravation. I was a bit scared because the last time i had a small amount of cannabis from passive smoking i had bad vertigo-anxiety the following day, but that was before nac, which clears these symptoms for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. I smoked a few times this past weekend and managed to keep it under control. It was still way, way, too intense to be generally up lifting. But it was a nice break from the normal every day. I smoked three times in total this weekend. And this week I've had slight head pressure. Other that things remain normal. Weird thing is, if I drink and smoke its way more relaxing. Go figure.

Damn, I've been tempted recently to smoke. Still afraid of triggering another DR attack though. I might give it a try soon though...

Damn, I've been tempted recently to smoke. Still afraid of triggering another DR attack though. I might give it a try soon though...

I would recommend against it. I personally have mild HPPD. Dp was never a real big issue for me. Only occasionally. My HPPD set in after I smoked some questionable stuff and kinda went crazy for an hour. 

Anyways I still got ridiculously high. I just managed it well and didnt let it trigger anything. I felt pretty close though. Just take it slow. If I take like one or two hits its usually pretty enjoyable. It when I sit in the circle and pass with people that I end up ridiculously high.