Getting HPPD.info and hpponline.com on google!

Ok so google isn't finding hppdonline.com AT ALL. Even if I DIRECTLY type in HPPDONLINE.com or hppd.info into google it won't pull it up!? I don't know if anyones done any research on getting google to correct it's search results? But we need to get this site up and going on google ASAP. Very strange of google to not be able to find this site, but it can find a post I made 15 years ago on some obscure anglefire page. Jeeze

Ok so google isn't finding hppdonline.com AT ALL. Even if I DIRECTLY type in HPPDONLINE.com or hppd.info into google it won't pull it up!? I don't know if anyones done any research on getting google to correct it's search results? But we need to get this site up and going on google ASAP. Very strange of google to not be able to find this site, but it can find a post I made 15 years ago on some obscure anglefire page. Jeeze

HPPDonline.com used to be a first hit for Google, but I have made a few changes. Number 1: I made this board so items cannot be searched by google so our posts are not cached and owned elsewhere. So, the topics are not being recorded by Google Bots.

HOWEVER, I do have Google Advertising money and there are other ways to do this. If anyone wants to take the Search engine optimization project as their own, I will work with you to make it listed up at top. The Erowid's are keeping the site on theirs and wikipedia continues to list it as well. Creating HPPD pages and domains pointing to this site, talking to other similar web site owners, and if our members agree to allow for advertisements/etc.... we can increase visibility.

Trust me, there are doctors and researchers that are visiting and I know some are members. It will just take time, and if individuals participate in creating blogs/galleries and increasing hits and connections to web sites we can get this one back up.

Thanks for the thoughts!

David