Hi there, 5 years with HPPD.

Dylan L

Hi everyone! I'm Dylan, been living with HPPD for 5 years now. It's started to diminish noticably over the last few years, but as we all know, its a sketchy illness that gives us all ups, downs and turnarounds. I just wanted to make an account here because I've been through all its tricks and came out ontop and hope to support people and tell my own story and seek some advice myself. Well, I'll hope yo see you all around! =)

Hey that's good that it's been diminishing over the past few years did you do anything to help it dissipate I have had it for about a year and a half and I'm mainly suffering with the visual effects the other stuff has gone for the most part if I could just kick this light sensitivity and visual snow I'd consider myself to be cured

I never took any mediction for it. If you read my topic in the general topic forum, youll see that I beat it mentally, just through willpower. The only things i still have are object movement and visual snow, which is there ALL the time, but gah, ive learned to live with it. visual snow is a piece of piss compared to what i've been through. Don't worry man, it'll all work out, just stay clean, and before you know it, you wont even notice the visual snow/light sensitivity.