My systems have gotten out of control

BAC0N

I have had visual snow my whole life. So i don't know what normal vision is. I treated my vision as if it were normal throughout my whole life. I am 19 now and i got a whole bunch of new symtoms. Such as ghosting (very lightly though), afterimages(never had these before). I also got a purple dot in the middle of my right eye small and it diappears and reappears(not a floater). I also see the blood cells in my eyes when i get my heart rate up. Also alot of my symtoms seem to be agitated by my heart rate going up. I have a couple mental dissorder besides this which makes things way worse such as adhd and they think i have asburgers syndrome. Well the doctors think i have asburgers. I have read something about brain fog mabye that could be my asburgers. I have seen many doctors and they think there is something wrong with my brain. My eyes are fine I have had them checked over soooooo many times. No one seems to know what is causing this any ideas or cures????

I know i am not the best paragraph writer so bare with me.

- I have not smoked drugs

- I have taken various drugs for adhd

- I have taken resperidal (I belive this is where my probs started last summer)

- I also got a mild case of tinnitus(spelling) have gone for a hearing checkup and i can hear perfectly fine

NEED HELP, IF NOT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOINT TO DO

Hey man, id recommend goin on http://thosewithvisualsnow.yuku.com/

HPPD online is for people with VS caused by certain drugs, while the symptoms are similar, the causes are different and so is the physiology.. Most people here had no idea VS existed pre-hppd.

Do you suffer from migraines or seizures?

Might be related...sorry to hear about your struggle man, good luck.

One more, I also had brain fog in middle school, i always thought it was ADD. I had this annoying head pressure that i have now once more thanks to hppd. Consensus is that for most people stimulants make hppd symptoms worse, and im guessin youre on addy or ritalin or somethin. Idk how it works for VS, but you might wanna look into it.

- I have taken resperidal (I belive this is where my probs started last summer)

Could be what started it. There's many people who have hppd and took risperdal which aggravated their symptoms. Likely because hallucinogens and risperdal both effect serotonin neurons. I don't know what might be most helpful for you. But, it could just be something subtle like changes in these serotonin receptors which brings these visuals on rather than some rare disorder.

I don't suffer from migranes or seizures. I have taken aderal for most of my life never retalin. The worse part of my symtoms is the ghosting(not afterimages) and the abiltity to see my blood cells in my eyes. Also every time i go for a blood test they always say i have a low white blood cell count (been like that for 1 year).