klono question

It says 18-50 19-60 hour half-life. .....Man that's long!! ....I fucking hate Klonopin.......Ativan is much better (at least for me).......I gotta get rid of these shitty klonopins. .......So in other words, it takes 36-100 38-120 hours to completely "wear off". .....In other words, if you don't like how you feel on Klonopin, you are in for a long trip. .......Plus, I am not sure if this is taking into consideration people who metabolize drugs slowly. I took 0.02 mg of Klonopin 18 hours ago and i still feel like shit. ......I'll tell you one thing if you don't have tremendous anxiety, don't take it. ......Forget this Klon. sht, I'm getting Ativan.

Oh sorry I started ranting, it says it peaks about 1-4 hr after ingestion. But i bet it could be 3 to 10 hr depending on metabolism.

Klonos seem allright to me. Doesn't fuck me up and get all retarded like Valium. I do feel a bit uneasy on them in a strange way but in a lot better way than hppd anxiety so what can ya do. I was on hol a week ago and had no Klonos left. As I was in Egypt they'll sell you anything so I bought a strip of 'prozalam' (as they called it)...or Xanax after some online checking... They seemed pretty good. What's Ativan? Is that lorazepam?

K pins stay in your system that long but the heavy effects peak for me in 30 mins and last about 6 hours to 10 on a half mil. A full does the trick the whole day but makes you like a zombie. Ativan in my experience has always been better at treating anxiety and not zombifying you, but remember its a benzo and trust me if you think hppd is bad, try benzo wd syndrome on top of that and you'll forget all about hppd and well life. I wouldn't take any benzo everyday it's just too big a risk for

My experience. It seems people get as much relief from painkillers as benzos from all the things I've seen lately and If u can somehow get them, it's better in my opinion. It takes longer to get dependent, the wirhdraws suck but not half as bad as benzo wd, and they give you energy instead of the opposite. Although I won't deny k pin will save your life during breakdowns, I will say it can end if you rely on it all the time. Try .25 mg and if that doesn't cut it go to a half, if you are about to pull the trigger then a whole mg.

Ive been going a,bit daft on them n takin like 3 or 4 mg a day (meant to be 2mg max!) , then waiting it out for two weeks with none at all for my next script. :/ I get carried away lol. What's everyone's takes on tramadol, I take them occasionally, like 200-300 mg a day and it makes me feel pretty decent. Until I get keppra prescribed I'm just playing about with everything.

Dude cut down on the klono, I made that mistake of goin over 2 mg a day and I landed in detox land, trust me the wd syndrome is worse than hppd it's not just vomiting it's hppd x 40 I was having full blown seizures every time I was about to sleep and had full blown hallucinations for 2 months. Trust me benzos will hurt you in the long run. I'm sorry for preaching but I hate those things more than the dmt that gave me hppd. Are they necessary at times, yes, but it's not going to cure you do why bother with another addiction? As for tramadol it helps a lot with the fibromyalgia symptoms as I've also noticed anti inflammatory in general help alot.

If i eat some MSG or have too much or too little sugar, i get all f'ed up. So I have the tolerance of a 4 year old girl with a heart condition.

I think maybe if i had a months worth of massages and people feeding me grapes, cooking me meals, doing my laundry, and cleaning, I'd be fine.....lol Whether you feel it or not, K is in u long time.

If i eat some MSG or have too much or too little sugar, i get all f'ed up. So I have the tolerance of a 4 year old girl with a heart condition.

I think maybe if i had a months worth of massages and people feeding me grapes, cooking me meals, doing my laundry, and cleaning, I'd be fine.....lol Whether you feel it or not, K is in u long time.

No joke. I stopped taking kpin back in May and did a drug test about 3 weeks later and I were still getting microgram readings of it in my urine.

Cool guys cheers. I just have to have willpower. I basically have none, but I don't want to get bad withdrawals on top of this hppd. As I think I'm maybe over the peak of my flare up (or approaching it it's hard to tell this time lol), il deffo cut them right down or right out.

Taking Klonopin every now and again is not going to make you dependent. In my opinion, jay's philosophy on this subject is correct. If you're having an extremely uncomfortable day and you just can't seem to get back to a stage of normality then a mg or 2 of kpin will do the trick quite nicely. That or an opiate but I dont advise doing that.