wish me luck

For tomorrow I have my driving test. I passed the written part of my test post hppd and have done many lessons with no effect. Symptoms are funny just now. Edges are wobbling a bit, red sorta dots in vision sometimes ( mike I think its like urs but mine arnt blue theyr red ) trails are, trails are pretty bad to be honestjust as I came into my room there, theee was a couple like blue flashes on the wall, and ghostly swirling patterns appeared on the wall, but the lighting was dim. Anyway wish me luck. Getting my liscwnce will enable me to get a job and move on with my life

the problem is over here driving instructors get limits theyr allowed to pass, and like one minute in i knew shed done it, the examiner failed me on something that she shouldnt have, it wasnt faultable but shes the one with the power. I reckon shed reached her quota, but anyway i had to finish like 45 minutes of test knowing id failed. i gotta wait til september 4th to try again. sucks, in total a test costs £150 pounds

the problem is over here driving instructors get limits theyr allowed to pass, and like one minute in i knew shed done it, the examiner failed me on something that she shouldnt have, it wasnt faultable but shes the one with the power. I reckon shed reached her quota, but anyway i had to finish like 45 minutes of test knowing id failed. i gotta wait til september 4th to try again. sucks, in total a test costs £150 pounds

Damn that sucks man, sorry. I hate the dots! Mine seem to have been slowly getting better. Geez 150 pounds is like 200 somewhat dollars US. I paid like 30ish dollars for everything for my drivers test. Didn't realize it was that expensive over there. No fun at all.