i think/hope a few symptoms are gone(ghosting/starbursts)

since a month or so my ghosting seems to be gone or is only transistent. also my starbursts of reflecting sunlight are only really bright "blobs".

these two symptoms seems to be there from time to time but not 24/7. and i really hope that they dont come back. *knock on wood*

i dont know maybe they are connected to dry eyes? or my brain is able to filter them again?

these are the symptoms i less cared about now they seem to dimish.

but lately my afterimages seems to be gettin worse. they only last a second or two but i get afterimages of everything with contrast. but maybe iam only more focussed on them.

i never can say for sure if something is gettin better or worse because i have forgotten how it was before lol.

Did you take any meds that affected ghosting or did it just go away?

How long did you have ghosting?

With self, I think ghosting is closely tied with DR. And starbursts don't seem to be connected to ghosting. Funny how unique the combination of symptoms are for each member...

no no meds. the only medication iam taking are beta blocker eye drops because of a high intraocular pressure, but i use them since last october when i was to my eye doc because of the visual disturbances. but the pressure was never really high but she said better now as problems in the future.

ghosting was my last symptom which developed i think in december last year.

the starbursts was the first which was dimishing i think 2 month ago i thinkk at the same time my VS got better its only like the whole texture is moving a bit not really snow anymore.

the ghosting is there sometimes when i look at a light bulb for example there is a kind of white shadow but then its like a pulsing and my eye seems to refocus and the ghosting has gone.

when iam squinting its also there but i think thats normal for everyone.

starbursts are only there when i look in these fucking now car headlights but i think they are more likely halos now. reflecting sunlight dont create really starbursts anymore maybe it has to do with the summer sun which stands higher?

another funny observation is when iam drinking beer(only up to 5 bottles) which i dont recomend^^ and stay awake the whole night.(going to bed at 7 am and geting awake at 11 am for example). my symptoms improve alot for the next day also the afterimages are not really noticeable on this days. really strange

How long did you ha

no no meds. the only medication iam taking are beta blocker eye drops because of a high intraocular pressure, but i use them since last october when i was to my eye doc because of the visual disturbances. but the pressure was never really high but she said better now as problems in the future.

ghosting was my last symptom which developed i think in december last year.

the starbursts was the first which was dimishing i think 2 month ago i thinkk at the same time my VS got better its only like the whole texture is moving a bit not really snow anymore.

the ghosting is there sometimes when i look at a light bulb for example there is a kind of white shadow but then its like a pulsing and my eye seems to refocus and the ghosting has gone.

when iam squinting its also there but i think thats normal for everyone.

starbursts are only there when i look in these fucking now car headlights but i think they are more likely halos now. reflecting sunlight dont create really starbursts anymore maybe it has to do with the summer sun which stands higher?

Curious, very curios. . . How long did you have the starbursting before it got better? Do you think it had anything to do with the eyedrops? Its quite exciting you are getting better, your symptoms sound quite similar to mine. I too hate the car head lights. Any bright artificial light just pisses me off.

i had mild HPPD for 5 or 6 years last year in septemper my symptoms got worse and at this time also my starbursting started maybe in october.

i dont think that its related to the eye drops.

but i beleave it could be related to dry eyes or something in the eye itself in my case. visual mentioned an "oily film" on the eye i think thats the same in my case and this is related to the starbursts, halos and ghosting. i also get cloudy foggy vision from time to time.

i have only problems with this xenon headlights the normal old ones do nothing, no afterimage, no starburst, no halo.

really worse are these LED-lights or car headlights like these of audi with a "geometric form".

alot really alot of weed. the day before it got worse i was really drunken + only two hours sleep.

also i was the day before in a dinner in the dark and was 3 hours in a pitch black room which made me panic a bit. i was also really high (weed) while this dinner which made me trip. i saw floating colors everywhere

furthermore i was in a really stressful period.

so i cant say for sure but i blame the weed but i dont think it was only the weed