Corn and HPPD

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does eating corn or corn oil change symptoms?

• Symptoms a little better
    • No change
    • Symptoms a little worse
    • Symptoms notably worse

• 2 months later...

Have not really noticed any improvement in HPPD symptoms from avoiding corn.. But since I´m bloodtype B it is a food that can cause inflammatory processes to a higher degree, especially due to bad lectins, which gives me cotton mouth, blood sugar drop and a general sense of discomfort. Corn, crustaceans, tomatoes and poultry are known to have higher amounts of bad lectin.

Besides it seems my body has trouble properly digesting corn, and corn doesn´t provide a sense of being "full" after eating it. No problem quitting it..

Food in Europe doesn´t have a really high quality, the Nordic countries might be a little bit better, due to a bit stricter legislation. Greece might have the best quality IMO (small scale agriculture everywhere, so no wonder..)

And those ecological products is preying on people who want to be "enviromental" or "healthy". Cheap meaning poor quality, ecological meaning less poor but still not good. Produced under the same roof. With a higher price tag! All meat that pass through those factories is full of antibiotics

The difference can be tasted and felt when you go to the countryside and eat locally produced foods. And those products are non-existent in cities..

Food has gotten deducted from being necessary for living, to becoming just another item for speculation and maximizing profits.

• 1 month later...