avoiding emotional extremes

Obviiusly emotional extremes and stresses are not good for hppd. How do you cope? Anxiety doesnt effect .y visuals too bad but depression does. Since I was child iv had depression issues verging on bipolar and to tell the truth I liked certain aspects of it. It enabled me to take a different outlook and viewpoint on the world. Also wanting to be a standup comic was helped by this as my sense of humour is similar to.that of doug stanhope and frankie boyle, quite dark. However obviously the depression and emotional dives are not good for hppd. How do u guys deal with things? I also get aggitated because of my ocd which makes things worse aggitating me further then leading to depressiin

i dont really feel emotions neither positive nor negative. and i never did since iam very young.

there are sometimes exceptions but mostly iam very rational.

one thing i dont really know is anxiety i know sometimes that something could be bad for me but i cant really feel about it. like what will happen if my symptoms get worse.

iam also not able to show pleasure, never was^^.

i was never depressive because i cant understand why....life is life, what will happen will happen...and everything i feel bad about i simply avoid.

but yes i think i have emotions everyone has but iam not really driven by them. iam always lookin for realistic explanations.

but iam convinced that emotions has an impact on the situation(visuals or what ever), maybe not in the long run but if you feel bad with your body and mind everything is harder to handle or to accept.

but iam also convinced that HPPD is neurological in its origin so it is a "real" disorder. caused by an organic problem and it is maybe influenced by emotions but you cant heal it by avoiding extreme emotions look at me^^

I cant imagine being that emotiinally out of touch. Iv always been very highly strung stressed out or depressed. Im 19 but my hairs turning white. only time I came close was on prozac. It just killed all emotions I had, that stuff was horrible. Been getting annoyed because my visuals wont stabalise. They change on a daily basis. I wish theyd make their fuckiln mind up. Sick of the constant roller coaster

Throughout the day I take few moments to take a dep breath and just be happy, even if everything is shitty for me at the moment I'm just happy that things aren't shittier and If things are too bad for that I'm just happy that someone somewhere is happy. It sounds stupid but I really like this outook that HPPD has given me.

Dont let little things get to you. Most of the things that bother people shouldn't, who cares if the person in front of you in the check out line is taking forever, getting upset about it isn't beneficial in any way to anyone.

Don't get mad at people. Give people the benefit of the doubt even if you hate them sometimes. Lots of people do asshole things (I feel like shit cause I was a complete jerk the other night) but few do those things to purposefully hurt you. Most do it because they are driven by material objects, try to get satisfaction from other more important things. I'm not trying to say you should give up all of your possesions, just realize that they aren't what's most important. When I near death I don't want to have any regrets about wronging anyone in order to get what I wanted.

Its just very hard. Gone through so much shit over the past 3 years with women. Buying a car that turned out to be stolen. Another car blew up the first day I. Owned it, losing my job hppd being skint. It all adds up and sometimes im just like fuck what do I do

Chin up big man. I'm going through a bit of a hppd shitstorm at the mo. ma brain feels like its been tenderised with a mallet. I had 3 pint and half a bottle of vodka last night n I'm depressed and anxious as fuck today. Was with a bird though so had to toe the party line. And I watched a film called tyrannosaur last night which was probably the single most depressing film ive ever seen in my life. Watch that and your life will seem great lol.

Chin up big man. I'm going through a bit of a hppd shitstorm at the mo. ma brain feels like its been tenderised with a mallet. I had 3 pint and half a bottle of vodka last night n I'm depressed and anxious as fuck today. Was with a bird though so had to toe the party line. And I watched a film called tyrannosaur last night which was probably the single most depressing film ive ever seen in my life. Watch that and your life will seem great lol.

Did the booze effect your visuals?