NEED SOMEONES OPINION

Hi,i need someones opion.So im 14 and i developed hppd like 6 month ago.Since then my life is breaking apart .Every day im more and more depressed,when im alone all i think about is hppd and that makes me sad,but i became more anxious and deppresed thinking about me,stuff like why i cant be normal,like any other teenager,why is this happening to me.I feel that i am alone in all of this.I feel that i am tottaly diffrent than rest of the world although comon sence tells me there are alot of people with the same problem.So i have 2 questions that i would like you to give me opinion or recomendation.First,can you tell me how to handle and cope with depression and all this?Befor the second question i wanna tell you how i got hppd.I develop hppd from smoking to much Galaxy Herbal Insence(kind of synthetic cannabis ),so i started smoking this day after day,and one day i was alone and had half of pack of Galaxy(recommend is to make 5 joints from one pack)I put half of pack into a blunt.Then i started triping,whic is very un usual ,couse glaxy is like a weak version of weed,so i started to se all colors like shinning and illuminating and then evrything dissapeard and i saw sam liht balls like stars around me.Everything else was black.Then visuals stopped but i started to her loud granade-like explosions in my head and they would change its frequency(first it goes like 2 in 5 seconds and then faster till i felt my head exploded and the it would come down and again for 2 h)so after that i had hppd.Wich got worsen over time.i never tred any drugs exepct weed wich i smoke almost on daily bases ,i cant stop becous it helps me sleep couse im afraid of the dark and it helps me with sleep paralysis and lucid dreams.So to my second question.I m very impresd by hallucinogens especialy lsd,so my question is can i try lsd,I know it can worsen the hppd,but i wanna ask you does hppd get worse while on trip or the trip take s over so you dont even notice.Consider that trying lsd is one of my biggest wishes.and one more ima depressed a lot when i am alone,but with company i am the happiest guy in the world,so if i try lsd not being depressd at that moment.Can that deppresion become activ on trip(i know evrybody can have bad trip)So im worried about how wil deppresion and hppd(especialy hppd) affect me while on trip.I hope you can give me your opinion.....btw sorry for bad grammar. :P

Now you are at a crossroads. From this moment on may be the most important part of your life in forming who you are and what subsequently happens. There are a million different levels of depression. The question is if you can solve your problems with street drugs. Tell me if this sounds like the right thing to do. Most people would offer you little information, guessing you may join them in their misery. ............HPPD is to the mind what STDs are to the penis. Genital warts and herpes do not ever go away, 'til you're dead.

If you got hppd from synthetic weed there is no way that your brain can handle LSD. I would bet that if you try it you will be permanently damaged.

If you want to feel better eat healthy, exercise, keep busy, and get sober for atleast a few months if you can. You really should stop smoking pot. I wouldn't turn to prescriptions to feel better as that could make you worse or adicted, but over the counter things like valerian root or melatonin can definately help you sleep. I'm almost recovered right now and I know that I wouldn't be if I was smoking.

Dude I'm also a teen who got hppd like 6 months ago, I'm pretty comfortable when im with my friends but I spend most of my time bored and alone. For the first 4 and 1/2 months of hppd I smoked pot multiple times a week (sometimes multiple times a day) and it made everything worse. I eventually majorly cut back and now I havn't put thc in my system for almost a full month. I already feel so muh better, like now I know my HPPD or anxiety can't get any worse. Believe me, don't make the same mistake I did an quit smoking now. My symptoms used to be so mild, I probably would've been healed up by now if I had just stopped all drug use when I

got hppd. To cure the depression, well man of you're happy in social situations then get in more social situations. Or pick up a hobby or something. I've greatly improved my guitar skills in the last couple months and it's just a way to vent out the anxiety and frustration with life and turn it into beautiful music. Or try athletics or hell dude even video games keeps my mind off hppd.

From what I've read online and heard from others, that synthetic weed stuff is no good in the long term. I've seen a lot online where people have developed anxiety and heart problems and pretty bad panic attacks from that stuff when they start using it in the long term. Your best bet is to stop messing with that and stay sober for a while. Also, don't worry too much about HPPD......just exercise and do some stuff to take your mind off it. Worrying about it only makes it worse. Go run, or play an instrument, or read a book, or study......just don't lay around on the internet constantly trying to match your symptoms up with what others describe.

Also a teen with hppd. Best advice to give is develop hobbies, while your friends are out getting trashed and drinking and trying all these new drugs and different things, stay inside and focus on yourself. Become as intelligent as you can, read books, write, discover music, watch movies, enjoy your time alone, and DO NOT DO ANY MORE DRUGS. I experimented with high potency jwh, and while i cant say for certain it did any harm, i cant say for certain it didnt. Go out and chill, hang out with friends, but remember to stay sober. Always, always, stay sober. I know it sucks, I know your only 14 and that shit sounds retarded. But you are truly at a crossroads as mgrade said. Do the best you can with the hand you have been dealt. I have hppd, and it started out mild and slow. It has slowly been progressing, symptoms come and go, but as long as you abstain there is very little reason for your hppd to get much worse. You were obviously smart enough to find this site, now do a little r and r and evaluate where you were going with your life by smoking weed everyday and smoking spice. With a little intellect, you could see it wouldnt be any place too great. Im all about smoking green, and chilling with friends. But you played that game, and you lost my friend. Do yourself a favor and quit now. Life isnt over, you still have years ahead of you to fight this, heal and come out stronger than ever. Everyone is faced with challenges, this is yours, and its toughy. Just power through, and do the best you can. Depression isnt helping you, its hurting you. Buck up and remember that the world is filled with people experiencing similar problems, some far worse off than yourself. Im going to be blunt now, get your books out study, and do good in school, so at some point in your life you will be well enough off to where you can try any and everything to fight this. Im a shitty student who fucked his way through high school, threw away his talents, and am now paying a very high price. But I try every god damn day, and that is what is important. Youll be okay, i can promise you that. There are plenty of people on here to talk to, and ask for help, do not hesitate. Depression is a serious thing, and I had a friend who took the easy way out. You couldnt image how devestating it was to those who knew him.

Thanks to evrybody for fast responce.Finaly i stopped and thinked about me and my life,and realize that i have to fight this any way i know and can.But i have one more question,i know i will look very very stupid askig you this but i am ina very big dilema.If my hppd goes away can i trie some things.Let me explain today i was doing a lot of thinking,not about will i stop smokin or drinking,right a way i said i ll stop,i took my stash of weed and threw it out.But as i said i did alot of thinking .I never tried any drug exeptc weed and Galaxy,but im a person who likes to try difrent things(not just drugs)but more imortantly expirience new things,so this question might seem stupid but i got to ask.If my hppd goes away can do a little experimenting with drugs caous i was thinking about what if i never get to try these thing that tought make me very very depressed,more depressed than before,couse i wanna try anything good or bad and if i cant i feel like i am restricted that i am not free and to me freedom is most important thing of all.So i can live without cocaine,speed and stuff like thaht(i would like to try but if can fuck me up than no).I know i will look stupid to you but i wanna try halucinogens so bad ,especialy shrooms and lsd, couse i wanna expirience the world another way ,a different way.So if hppd goes and after few monts of living normaly can i experiment with drugs and hallucinogens(i know very well that they are worst for the hppd)but i so wanna trie that.And one more question after my hppd goes away if it goes away can i get back to using alchochol and weed ocasionaly on partys and shit.I no your answer will probly be no but iam ina very big dilema and i kwon i need to get this straight before moving on.

Hallucinogens can be great but you and me can never use them again without risking long term consequences. Stay away from weed too its not as risky but its not as beneficial either and really isn't worth it, it could also do long term damage.

Some people report long-term problems from alcohol others say its fine, be very carefull with it. Take a few month off and then if you wat you could probably have a few beers a couple of times a month but know that you will be taking a risk when you do.

It sucks. I know. I kind of got HPPD in the middle of my drug experimentation so I've still been at it. My first experiences on speed, dxm, benzos, and many opiates have been while I had HPPD. Some people report no ill effects from coke but I think that speed can worsen symptoms permanently (I've tried prescription amphetemines only a couple of times but it made trails worse for days after) and uncut coke doesn't even exist anymore haha so I'd just stay away from the uppers. I mean what if you end up getting a bunch of powdered ritalin mixed with baking soda? I read somewhere online that a bunch of people snorted some lines that turned out be pure LSD and it was like the biggest dose of acid ever put in any person. From what I recall they just ended up in the hospital and I don't know what else happened to those guys but I don't even know if that story is true I think I read it on wikipedia or something. As for hallucinogens and MDMA never ever ever ever go near those things unless you want your HPPD amplified. Benzos and Opiates don't affect my symptoms but they're both highly addictive substances and dude it's just a bad path to go down. A lot of people here have been prescribed benzos because they somewhat relieve symptoms but are now stuck on a large amount daily. alcohol is kind of a divided topic on this forum but I'd stay away from it. just remember drugs affect every person differently so what helps some people might hurt you...

On the topic of synthetic weed, I was talking to some random guy at a show yesterday and he was super fucked up like a methhead but he was telling me about how he can never get caught for smoking legal bud all the time while he was acting erratic and just doing a bunch of really weird stuff like mashing his teeth. HPPD sucks but I'm glad I'm not that guy lol.