Has HPPD made you remember your dreams?

Sam

When I was taking shrooms (before I got HPPD) I could remember all the dreams that I didn't know about. It really freaked me out. It's like I figured out I was living this other life when I sleep that I had no idea existed. Eventhough I don't take any drugs, I still can remember my dreams when I couldn't before. Is it just me or is everyone experiencing this?

I wish it would stop. It's really disturbing. Before, I believed that everytime I go to bed, I would immediatly wake up as if I didn't feel time passing by. But now I know that I'll be stuck dreaming for a few hours and I just might not remember it.

HPPD fucked up my sleep/dreams in some crazy ways for a while. I wuld give deails but I already have on other threads and it takes too long to write it all out. I still remember my dreams more often than I used too but it doesn't bother me anymore.

I can remember some, but usually i have to write them down.

I have since having hppd noticed that when im nodding off i go into this strange dream state where i will have conversations or be doing completley random things that when i wake up i believe actually just happened. It went away for a while but now its something that seems to have returned, its really strange, like being in another world or something because it seems so real when it happens.

I have since having hppd noticed that when im nodding off i go into this strange dream state where i will have conversations or be doing completley random things that when i wake up i believe actually just happened. It went away for a while but now its something that seems to have returned, its really strange, like being in another world or something because it seems so real when it happens.

Its called hypnagogia. I had it too. You should definately read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Iv had panic attacks mid dream or been scared because I was drunk...woken up to check I wasnt drinking then gone back to sleep.

The only thing i've noticed is when i wake up my ghosting is worse usually takes 2 hours to go normal the longest being 12 and thats shit, my snow is pretty bad when i wake up in the middle of the night, if i have one eye open the snow is intensely thick but it always resets to its baseline by the time i have to go to work. Sometimes i also get a flashing visual field. I think the most terrifying thing that has happened while sleeping which i have had happen pre and post hppd is sleep paralysis, now thats shitty.