dark/ negative spot in vision when I blink

When I blink for a split second after theres a dark negative colour sorta. Spot, its like a star or something. What the fuck is going on. I also have trails now. Iv been busy all day not thinking about hppd. Anxiety has been low, no anxiety even. Why am I gettinh worse iv been sober my whole illness. Things seem to have worsened at the same time iv been taking magnesium but, the magnium seems to help the snow d kill my anxiety. Wtf is going on. Im not worried, a bit off put and really angry more than anything. Iv been given this shit. Iv altered my life totally. Im tryna help others including friends stop drugs and deal with disorders. What more can I do

It seems that you are going through the same phases as i have, the only thing we can do is to adapt even more, i move really slow when i'm at home couse my arms leave really long traces... Oev's are really terrible at night too, straight trippin...

Does it resemble a black hole (only way i can describe it) its like a sinkhole in your vision when you look around to quick and you can't see passed it? Sometimes mine appears white or black, i also have flashers which are like shooting stars that go across my vision the other day for the first time i had an orange one shoot by( they are usually white). Its nothing to get bent out of shape about man, just accept it for what it is, It is always going to fluctuate regardless of what you are doing to combat it

Get them all the time, not sure if its some kind of after image triggered by light or what, but they never last to long, nothing you can do about it really. Just gonna have to accept the fact you see weird shit now, stop focusing on every little thing that happens or whether you feel "50-60-70-80-90% cured" and just get on with whatever you need to do.

Kinda realising that now. Iv been tryna rush recovery. As I say I have my driving test in a month and by god I better be able to sit the test. Aslong as im able to drive ( where I live this is essential for a normal life. Need it for a job and just seeing people ) without a car im nothing. Theres no public transport and the nearest villiage is 15 miles away

Naaa it was just like a small ink spill afterimage after i blinked, it lasted half an hour then went.

As my visuals have gotten less and less common It seems like I now get weirder ones and they really bothered me at first me but I've learned that they aren't permanent and often last only a few minutes. If you had that same symptom prior to HPPD you probably wouldn't be even the slightest bit worried and probably would've forgotten it by the next day so maybe things like that happening are normal in everyone. Just don't worry. You aren't going to get suddenly worse. I know its hard to stop worrying, I'm still scared that I might go schitzophrenic, but our fears aren't very rational and should be ignored as much as possible.

I dunno man I have trails now. Im kinda annoyed but trails are fine. They dont scare mr. I think im gunna be alight. I just need to stop rushing recovery so much. I sat myself down the other day and told myself that if I was gunna go mad it would have already happened. Hppd makes u feel like ur going nuts, its what it does. Aslong as u know its the hppd and ignore it ul be ok