my visual snow is like steam/smoke

When I looked at the scottish grey sky there it looked like it was raining. Also when I look at walls I dont see snow, just a sorta glare that moves like smoke or a heat haze. Also my symptoms have fluctuated alot recently. Mentally im golden. Vision has been a roller coaster

Is the glare like thick, kinda solid and can only be seen when its like a reflection of light off a surface or direct light? I find light completely blocks my vision sometimes more in the top of the eye like an arc and sometimes it appears as a strange fog and until i blink its stuck there, ive also noticed the steam or a trickling water type effect that floats through my vision, i think its a shitload of floaters all tangled up when ive been able to look at it properly

The glare is kind of like a white after-image crossed with visual snow. Its really hard to describe. I don't have it right now so its hard to even imagine at the moment because its so weird it seems thinner than visual snow but harder to see through even though I know that that makes no sense. It occured a lot when my snow was dying down but is getting rarer now like maybe it is part of the final stage of snow. Its more like light off a surface than direct light.

Yeah definately. Its like light reflection off what should be visual snow. I hope to god its the final stage in recovery. If I recover from hppd the joy from it will keep me happy and probably cure my depression. Id be so happy id cry for weeks straight