Two diagnoses, desperate

Ming Xiao

Hi,

I took drugs fifteen years ago.

My current diagnose is personality disorder and general organic brain damage(EEG shows some anomalies)

I take pills such as: 

Amisan 400 mg(antipsychotic drug)

Duloxetine 120 mg

Absenor 1500 mg

Pregabaline 150mg

I lost faith in this treatment, although it lets me be less disable. I visited a doc few days ago I suggested that pills for HPPD might be more effective in my case. The thing is that I see afterimages very rarely, although I have wide pupils and environment, light seem to be weird for me, I do not know how to describe it. I go to hospital tomorrow, I can not even handle my job.

I would like to show you my diagnoses and lab documens in the nearest future.

Hopefully I will be able to translate it.

Can you guys help me with some advices this way?

On 2/24/2024 at 9:19 AM, Ming Xiao said:

Hi,

I took drugs fifteen years ago.

My current diagnose is personality disorder and general organic brain damage(EEG shows some anomalies)

I take pills such as: 

Amisan 400 mg(antipsychotic drug)

Duloxetine 120 mg

Absenor 1500 mg

Pregabaline 150mg

I lost faith in this treatment, although it lets me be less disable. I visited a doc few days ago I suggested that pills for HPPD might be more effective in my case. The thing is that I see afterimages very rarely, although I have wide pupils and environment, light seem to be weird for me, I do not know how to describe it. I go to hospital tomorrow, I can not even handle my job.

I would like to show you my diagnoses and lab documens in the nearest future.

Hopefully I will be able to translate it.

Can you guys help me with some advices this way?

Hello and welcome!

I am very sorry to hear about your situation, but don’t worry, we are all in this together. I think I (personally) would like a bit more information about your drug usage, when your symptoms started, and any other symptoms you have besides the afterimages and the light that looks odd to you. I would really like to see your diagnoses and lab reports as soon as you are able to get them on here. Also, I don’t mind at all if you would like to email me on here. In fact, anyone here on this site is welcome to talk to me one-on-one if they feel like it 😊

Hi,

I took 16 years ago few substances.

I don't remember when it starter(visual symptoms) I assume nearly after. I do have visual snow, muscle tensions, social anxiety but none of the visual symptoms are worrying me.

Thank you for your post.

Kind Regards